𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

❧ Alexandra Malfoy's seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

WHOO GUYS. WE MADE IT. LAST YEAR.

I honestly don't even know what to say. If you've made it this far into the book, I want to hug you Jo and Laurie style. You are a girl boss queen both-sides-of-your-pillow-cold wonder of a human, and I hope that the rest of your life is rainbows and unicorns. 

I don't even know what to write for this one except that you should prepare yourself for the scene where they get taken to Malfoy Manor. That's pretty rough for our friend Alexandra over here. Other than that, the rest of the hardships, pain, and suffering are pretty normal for the Harry Potter world.

Oh, and the part where Harry "dies." I made that super dramatic for... you know... entertainment / depression value. It wouldn't be a fan fiction if I didn't have some good old Y/N worthy dramatics shoved in there somewhere. 

ALSO ALSO ALSO Year 7 - 6 was my FAVORITE FREAKING CHAPTER TO WRITE. There's an argument in the rain, there's a breakthrough, there's some smootching, it's just literally the entire book in 3,000 words if that makes sense.

Anyways, I should stop spoiling and you should start reading so you can move on from this never ending book and enjoy your life burden-less. Maybe go outside. Get a breath of fresh air. Touch a tree. Try something new. 

I don't know why I'm preaching to you go read.  

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨