« 2 »

It's been a 3 days since I got into the CountryHumans World. Things were going fine. Ding! It was my phone ringing. WAIT! I STILL HAVE MY BAG! I completely forgot about it! I took my phone and looked at the screen. It was my alarm. I shut it off and tried calling Ellie, but it said "the receiver cannot be reached"

Talk about crappy luck...

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Last Tuesday, the countries discussed where I should stay and I suggested that after 3 days, they switch. I mainly said this because I wanted to get a chance to hangout with the countries. America volunteered to be the first. 

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Meri making eggs and bacon. They were my favorite food. I decided to surprise Meri by sneaking behind him.

"Good Morning!" I shouted.

"AHHH!!" America screamed as he turned around. "I already told you, stop doing that!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO" I laughed wickedly.

"Please?"

"HEHE NOOOO"

"Fine! Keep doing this until you give me a heart attack."

"Alright I'll stop!" I said. We sat down and ate breakfast. I noticed Ame was staring at me the whole time. When our eyes met, he looked away. After that, we watched Netflix.

Suddenly, my head started hurting like hell. It was painful. Like, REALLY PAINFUL. America must've noticed something because he was looking at bit concerned. 

"Are you ok?" Ame asked.

"Mhm." I lied. My eyes started to feel as if I was crying or something because liquid was like coming out. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. "Hey! Where are you-" 

"To the bathroom!" I shouted.

I went upstairs to the bathroom in the guest room and slammed the door shut. I made sure it was locked before looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes were slowly turning black and bleeding this black liquid. 

I snatched a tissue from the paper towel dispenser and tried wiping them off, but as soon as the tissue touched the liquid, it turned into ashes. The last time this happened, I was still 6. But I'm 19 now.

I remember exactly how this happened before. A few other weird things happened too and some of it was extremely painful. It continued on for 2 months and then I went completely insane. I had to stay in a demon asylum in Hell for 2 months (again) until I was sane again. While I was in the asylum, they fed me loads of humans. 

The doctors said that it was a case that happens to demons occasionally and demons during this state are called monstrous demons because of their behavior. they called this the Insanity Period. It occurs at least 1000 times in a demon's life. 

I was still confused on the patterns of life. Demons in this world can live for thousands of years. They can reincarnate into newborns and can continue doing so until they reach their limits, and I just happened to reincarnate last 2002.

The doctors also said that demons can control themselves during Insanity Period, but it'll be hard.

This can't be happening... Not now! My head hurts like seriously. I took a piece of cloth and made myself a blindfold. I can see through it, using my demon abilities. As far as I know, I don't want to eat anyone right now.

"So, Insanity Period caught up with you?" a voice said. I looked up and saw my conscience again. "Yeah, unfortunately." I replied.

She looked around the room for a bit then looked back at me, confused.