« 15 »

Tomorrow's gonna be a disaster, I can tell. Why? Because I'm back at the Countryhumans world and I showed up injured to a certain Russian's house. Covered in snow and blood. Even worse, UN and the other countries are planning to have a meeting and I pretty sure they're gonna ask heck loads of questions.

"What's going on here?" A voice echoed softly.

"What do you mean Dahlia?" I replied.

I smiled without looking up. I looked at Dahlia. She looked concerned and glanced at the window. She sighed. I mean, she probably blacked out again.

"Why are you back here?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"You know very well what I mean."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do."

Dahlia sighed, "Look, I blacked out like... You know, what happened when you first got here."

"Makes sense. I just got sucked by the portal again. Unfortunately."

"Pitiful. Glad you're you, not me."

"I'm you and you are me, idiot."

"No, I mean, you yourself gotta deal with these stuff. I'm like, just watching at the sideline."

"You're right, and it's annoying and frustrating."

"You're just calling yourself annoying and frustrating."

"That's cause I am."

"Touché."

We chuckled as I continued writing in a notebook. Then I heard footsteps. Dahlia immediately disappeared. I wish I can just disappear into oblivion. I'm just kidding. A knock interrupted my thoughts. The wooden door opened and Russia was standing there.

"Привет Россия (hello Russia)!" I greeted. "Do you need anything?"

"Not really," he said. "Um... Do you wanna hang out and do something?"

"Sure! Come here." I signaled him to come over. 

He walked towards me and sat down. I rummaged through my bag and took out a pack of UNO cards. That one game that ruins relationships. At least from my experience. I still remember that one time I crushed Amanda (a friend of mine) in the game and she threw a tantrum. Those were fun times.

We played for a few minutes. It was fun. We did about 4 rounds and this is the 5th one. I was down with 3 cards and Russia was on 2. I dropped a +2 card dramatically and watched in amusement as Russia irritably picked the two cards.

Next, Russ dropped a +4 card and he chuckled as I glared at him for making me lose my chance. Then I dropped a red card. I rechecked my cards as Russia dropped a yellow 5 card. A minutes passed and we were down to 2 cards.

I pulled out a +2 card and yelled UNO. After that, I won. Since we made an agreement that whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says, Russia is shaking to his knees right now. But I had something else in my mind...

Now I know what you perverts are thinking, NO. I'm just gonna tell him to do something DEFINITELY NOT related to what your unsanitary minds are thinking right now. Anyway, I stared at Russia and he absolutely refused to make eye contact. I grinned at this behavior.

"Alright Ruski~" I cooed. He looked at me feeling nervous and annoyed at the same time.

"O-Ok, what d-do you want me to do?" he stuttered a bit. He's obviously trying to hide the fact that he's tense.