« 8 »

Hmm... What day is it today? I opened my phone. It's Friday. I looked beside me and Canada was sleeping. I noticed the Ouija Board was on the ground. I picked it up and placed it on a desk nearby. I glanced outside the window. It was kind of dark and I could tell that after a while, it'll be dawn.

I went downstairs and ate some oatmeal. Grabbing my backpack, I rushed outside the house as soon as I finished eating. 'Oh wait,' I thought. 'I should probably leave a note.' 

I ripped a piece of paper from a notebook I found in my backpack. I wrote a note.

Hi Canada

Went out for a walk. I'll be away for a while. Hope you don't mind. I left a bag of chips and some chocolate bars on the table. Also, I borrowed your snow mantra parka. It's freezing outside.

:)

I left the note on the coffee table and went on with my day. I stepped out of the door and walked to the mountains. I wanted to view the sunrise, so it's a great thing I woke up extra early today. I strolled along grass and threw some fallen leaves in the air.

When I finally reached the mountain, I dropped my bag near a rock and went sat down. I saw light coming from the horizon. It was beautiful. I opened my phone and took a picture of the sunrise because I wanna show it to Nada. I hope he won't get mad cuz I watched it alone, hehe.

I sat there for a pretty long time. But not that long. My throat felt scratchy. I whipped out my canister and drank some water. Hmm... That's much better. Suddenly, I heard music coming from my bag. I went to check it out. It was my phone and Canada was calling.

"Hey Canada, what's up?" I said, holding the phone close to my ear.

"Good morning! I'm supposed to drop you off to the next house. Can you come back as soon as you can?" Canada cheerfully spoke through the phone.

"Sure! I'm heading home right now. By the way, who am I staying with next?" I hurriedly seized my backpack as I ran.

"I'm not sure yet," then I heard something ringing. "Oh, hold on..."

"..."

"Oh, now?"

"..."

"Oh ok, UN called and said that we are gonna have a meeting. He said to bring you too and come ASAP."

"All right, see you." I hung up and dashed through the woods.

It took a while, but I finally reached Nada's cottage. I opened the door and he was drinking orange juice on the table. When he saw me, he ran to me, grabbed my hand, and ran outside as he snatched his bag.

When we went outside, I saw him going in his car. I frowned. He noticed I was slightly unhappy and said, "Is something wrong?".

"I thought maybe we could walk. If the meeting place isn't far."

"Well, it's not that far. I guess we can walk." He grinned.

"That sounds great!" I beamed.

~~~

We finally reached the meeting location. I entered the building with Nada and we headed towards the elevator. We stopped at the 5th floor and went out. Then we walked to Meeting room #227 and I saw everybody was there.

"Good morning UN." I smiled.

"Good morning, how are you today?" UN greeted.

"I'm fine," I responded. I'm kinda nervous on what to expect. Hopefully they didn't find anything unusual with me. I mean, I didn't really do anything weird with Canada.

"That's great! You're probably wondering why you're here today. You see, I asked the countries if they know anything about you and they said not really so we're gonna ask you a few questions before we discuss our actual issue. Not too deep, just basic knowledge," UN explained.

"Um... OK." I faintly replied.

"So, how's your stay with the countries?" UN asked.

"Hmm... They're friendly and very interesting," I said. "Very Interesting..." I gawked at Ame. He was looking a little bit uncomfortable because of the way I stared at him so I looked away.

"That's nice! Can you tell us more about yourself?"

"Well, I like to read, cook and paint. Most of my friends say I'm pretty active and that I'm good at close-combat."

"Wow! That sounds amazing!" UN cheered while the countries stared in awe. 

~~~

I'M BORED! When will it end?! I stared at the clock. It was 1:28 PM. Funny how time seems to move slowly when something so boring (like maybe sitting idly in a meeting until your butt was numb) happens. 

Maybe if I turn myself invisible and sneak out? Nah, that won't work. They'll see me 'fade' and that's not something a normal person would see everyday. 

Hmm...

I'll just ask to go to the bathroom! That won't cause trouble, right? Apart from the fact that I'm actually gonna sneak out. Oh well.

I snatched my bag, stood up, and walked to the door.

"Ma'am, where are you going?" Britain asked. 

"To the bathroom," I shrugged. Then I left the room.

After strolling around for a while, I decided to leave the building and go on a mini adventure. What could possibly go wrong? I went to the lift and exited the building. Where should I go though? The forest is nice. I think I'll go there. I'll teleport.

WOOSH! CRACK!

Fuck! I fell face flat on the ground. My nose was bleeding. Ouch. I wiped it off with my sleeve. I stood up and wandered about. The leafy maple trees stood with pride and clouds zoomed past me. Well us, that includes you, reader.

I walked, ran, maybe jumped a bit, and did some cartwheels. I kept idling around. Then I heard leaves rustling and twigs cracking silently from behind. I turned around.

"I know you're there," I growled. "Whoever you are, whatever you are, SHOW YOURSELF!"

More rustling and some footsteps that sound like they're running around me. I picked up a rock and got ready. Leaves swished and a bushed looked like it was moving. I crept up to it. I slowly checked to see what's behind it. I went closer and-

WHAM! A rock hit me hard on the head. Blood streamed down my forehead and on my right eye. I tried to get a glimpse of the figure. It had doglike ears. Maybe it was a werewolf? Fast footsteps from behind me interrupted my thoughts. I struck them with the rock I held. Revenge.

They collapsed. I slowly walked closer and I saw it. It was a werewolf.

There was another creature here?! I placed my hand on their head. It was a girl. She cackled and dispersed to dust. Not ordinary dust. It was a type of dust that us demons use in illusions. Kinda like holograms. Did someone set it up? Whoever it was, they put me here.

I grabbed my bag and ambled out of the forest. Questions raced in my head. What the hell just happened back there?

When I finally reached the building, I entered and went to the meeting room the countries were at. They were worried. When France saw me, he ran to me and said, "There you are!! Where did you go?"

"I... Uhh..." I nervously laughed. "I-"

"And what happened to your head?! You're bleeding!!" France exclaimed. Oh no, I forgot that a rock hit me.

"Um... Well..."