« 11 »

"Wait, aren't you... Her?" a voice mumbled, causing me to flinch. I turned around and saw America, Russia, UK, France and other countries staring at me. They looked scared and was shaking to their knees. I looked at myself in a mirror on the floor and saw my horns, wings and everything.

"Shit," I whispered. Then I walked toward them. They backed away a bit and fear was spread across their face. I tried my best to look as comforting and friendly as possible.

"Uhh... H-Hi everyone," I stuttered while waving my hand. They still looked terrified.

"W-What a-are y-you?" UK or Brit (as I like to call him) mumbled.

"Listen, this isn't what you think it is-"

"Not what we think?!" Ukraine shouted. "You kept this from us! YOU'RE A DEMON AND YOU NEVER TOLD US!!"

"I know but-"

"I think we had the right to know," UN shook his head. "I'm VERY disappointed."

"Everyone, please, listen-"

"Listen? You lied to us! We gave you shelter, food, things you need and offered to help you get back home!" France burst out, tears flowed from his eyes.

"Everyone, I can explain-"

"I-I'm afraid that's a little too late now," Britain muttered sadly.

"No, this is fake-"

"It's not fake!" Canada cried. "We know you're a demon! Please, just stop pretending!"

"No you don't understand-"

"JUST STOP !! YOU'RE A DEMON AND EVERYONE KNOWS DEMONS ARE BAD!! YOU'RE A FREAK!!!" America finally lost it.

The next thing I know, I woke up screaming. Ukraine burst open through the door and shouted, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" I shivered.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. It's just a nightmare, hehe," I nervously laughed.

"Mhm, ok?" Ukraine turned to leave. Ok, that was some nightmare alright.

~~~

I popped a vareniki in my mouth. It's nearly 2 months (yes 2 months) and I STILL don't have the courage to go back! And for some reason, I'm still alive! Yay?

Long story short, I'm with Ukraine, eating varenikis, and trying my best not POOP in my pants from fear. Why? Because Russia is gonna come over today! Yes, THE 'MOTHERLAND' is coming today. If he sees me, all I know is I'm dead meat. Anyway, I'm still debating in my head if whether or not should I ask Ukraine to hide me, run away, or face all the consequences which involves DEATH. Well, could involve death, but not exactly death, but you know what I mean.

'Calm down, get a hold of yourself...' 

"Are you alright?" Ukraine asked. I looked up. "You seem... Distracted..."

"Ah, I'm ok," I smiled. "So... When's the Russian coming?"

"Later, maybe 3 or 4 pm, I think? Eh, either of those. Or not," he giggled. It was a nice... Hmm, how should I say this...? Well, we have a nice relationship. Yes, relationship, BUT platonic and as friends. Hehe, no we're not dating, but he does seem like my type. But... I think I should think about other things.

Time seems to move fast in situations like this because the next thing I know, Russia knocked on the door. I immediately recognized Russia's voice.

"Привет (hello)?" the Russian's voice echoed from the living room. I stopped Ukraine just in time and I whispered, "Ukraine, I need to go."

"Eh... Ok?" Ukraine turned to open the door and I rushed upstairs. I grabbed a rope and got ready to climb down the window.

'Hold on. I should leave a note... But nah.'

I climbed down and I could hear them talking in the kitchen. I waved, even though I know Ukraine won't see me because the curtains are down.

"Прощай Україна (goodbye Ukraine)." I muttered. Then I turned to leave the field and into the unknown. I walked for a long time when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and... ELLIE WAS CALLING ME!!!

I was beyond shocked. I nervously answered the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Wait, is this... OMG IT'S YOU!!!" Ellie's voiced echoed through the phone.

"ELLIE?!" I shouted back. I can't believe it! Maybe she can help me!

"Alright, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??!!" Ellie shrieked. "WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR 2 MONTHS!!"

"Eh... About that-"

"AND GOOD JOB!! YOU'RE FAMILY DISOWNED YOU FOR SOME REASON! NOW WHERE WILL YOU STAY??" Ellie screamed.

'They WHAT?! DISOWNED ME???'

"Ahem, WHAT?! THEY LITERALLY DISOWNED ME??"

"Well, yeah!"

"Uh... Ok, that's fucking rude of them!"

"Hahahahahaha!" Ellie laughed. "OMG I can't breathe-"

"HEY, HEY, HEY! THIS AIN'T FUNNY!" I shouted. But wait... Where will I stay?

"So... Umm... Where will I stay?"

"You remember we're in our last year of collage, right?" Ellie asked.

"Uhh... Yeah?"

"Well, you missed graduation and I just got my first job. On McDonald's"

"Dang, you already have a job??"

"Yeah! I graduated last month," Ellie proudly said.

"Oh my God!" I dragged my palm down my face. "I can't believe I missed graduation!"

"Anyway, where are you??"

I sighed, "I'm in a universe of... Countryhumans? Yeah, countryhumans."

"Huh? What's a countryhuman?"

"They're anthropomorphic countries."

"Uh... What?"

"Look, I know it's confusing, but-" I was cut off by a strong force that was sucking me in like a black hole. I immediately recognized the hole. It looked like the portal that put me here!!

I closed my eyes and waited until I, once again, found myself falling thousands of feet from the sky. I can't open my wings because I was falling to a city. If I revealed my wings, I'll... Be seen and they'll all know. 

I gave up and waited till...

WHAM! I fell hard on a car and it started making loads of noises. From pain, I couldn't move. I immediately harbored crowds and some of them whipped out their phones to call 911 or at least  an ambulance.

A woman went near me and screamed inaudible words, shaking me. From the agony from my injuries, I closed my eyes and rested. I can only die (as a human) from age, or if an angel injures me bad where I'll have to reincarnate again.

I sleep finally caught me and I just waited for the ambulance or something come get me.

~~~

BEEP!

Huh? I looked beside me. I saw a monitor showing my heartbeats. I noticed bandages all over my body and a cast on my right leg. I groaned.

Suddenly, a woman burst in the room and hugged me. I immediately recognized her. It was Ellie! I hugged her tight. We pulled away and she smiled.

"Good morning you idiotic demon," she grinned. My eyes widened.

"Haha, good one-"

"I'm serious. I know." She said. I shivered.

"W-What-"

"It's ok," she squealed. "I think it's cool!"

"Really?"

"Really!"