« 7 »

I missed halloween ;–; Happy AFTER halloween, I guess. No Photo above, sorry ;–;

Anyway, enjoy. Also, happy All Saints' day and All Souls' Day!

PS: I published this at 12:06 AM 0-0

────────────────────────────

I straddled Meri and basically head butted him. But I didn't hit his head. Instead, I tripped and fell into a dark, endless abyss to a place which is his mind. In reality, everybody's mind looks like this, don't worry.

Crack! "Ouch!" I groaned in pain. "My back!"

I stood up and saw a silhouette from a distance. It was Meri. I mean, it should be. I'm in his head, right? I approached the silhouette and I could see it was Meri. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around. As soon as he did, he stammered my name.

 "I-Is that r-really you?" He stuttered. His eyes were the size of saucers and he shivered from fright.

"Yes. It's me." I said. I wasn't even surprised with his reaction. I mean, I'm in demon form right now, full demon. My eyes were black and my pupils were white. My skin wears a shade of white and my horns and wings are revealed. No one in this world knows about this and it'll stay that way.

"B-But why do you look like that...?" His voice quivered.

"That's not important," I grabbed his hand and hauled him to the North. "C'mon, let's go."

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Somewhere..." I responded. We kept walking until we reached a cliff. I listened carefully. 

Water.

Waves were raging in a grey ocean. I knelt and motioned Ame to climb on me. He hesitated at first, but he still climbed on. I flew down to a beautiful yet colorless beach. The sand was pure white and the sea wore a light shade of gray. The white sun sets in the horizon as the gray sky started turning white. Seagulls flew above us. It was the sea of memories.

I went to the shore and approached the water deeper. Then I knelt and reached for a bright yellow pearl. I went back to the sand and showed America the hard, lustrous spherical mass. He stared with amazement.

"This is one of your memories," I gave him the pearl. "It shows events in life. Once a memory grows too old for your mind, it turns to ash and fades away. If you remember a memory that faded, it comes back."

He handed back the pearl and I grabbed it. I started rubbing the surface and I saw what happened before I... uh... slept. I stared at Ame in the eyes. He looked scared.

"I'm sorry Ame..." I whispered, looking at the pearl with slight grief. I continued, "This is for your own good." I walked over to a rock and raised the pearl above my head. Ame's eyes widened.

"What do you mean? Wait, what are you-" Ame backed away as I threw the pearl on the rock with all my strength.

Crash! I watched the pearl break into a million pieces. Then I turned to Ame. He started feeling dizzy. Then I woke up.

I was at Ame's bed and he's awake, scratching his head. When he saw me, he jumped in surprise.

"Oh, hey kiddo! What are you doing here? Wait, what am I doing here?" He asked, looking around with a confused face.

"Umm... I wanted to visit. We were just chatting when you fainted. So I carried you to your room." I lied. "Don't you remember anything?"

He shrugged. "I guess not. Maybe I had amnesia or something?"

"I guess so." I looked at the window. Then I stood up. I waved goodbye, "Well I better go back. Canada is messaging a lot."

"Oh ok. Wait, WHAT?" He exclaimed. "He gave you his number?!"

"No, I asked for it. You know, just in case. Also can I have yours? So we can chat normally even if we're... Well, far away." I responded.

"Ok, that makes sense." He reached his hand on a notebook and started writing on the page. Then he ripped it off and gave it to me. "Here."

"Thanks." I grabbed the paper and stood up.

"Wait, you forgot your jacket!!" A voice echoed from upstairs.

I swore Ame shouted something. But I didn't hear it.

~~~

Finally! I reached Canada's house! And I'm practically FREEZING to death because I... I forgot my jacket at Meri's home. Yeesh! I guess that's what he was trying to tell me.

I opened the door and Canada was eating biscuits. When he saw me, he dropped the plate on the coffee table and rushed towards me.

"Why were you out so long? I tried calling Ame, but he won't answer! I thought something happened to you!" He cried with worry.

"Oh... I guess I lost track of time. We also fell asleep when we watched a movie," I fibbed. He nodded, but he was still kinda worried. I had an idea to take his mind off it.

"Hey, do you wanna play the Ouija board?" I excitedly asked. 

"Sure! I have one upstairs," He smiled and grabbed my hand. Then we trotted to his room. I sat down the mat while he pulls out a wooden board from a drawer with the words 'Ouija board' carved on top.

"Close the lights. It'll be more fun that way," I recommended. He did as I said. Then we got ready to play.

"You ask it first!" I said. 

"Alright then," he held the little triangle thingy more firmly. "What's your name?"

The triangle card slowly inched its way to some letters and after a few seconds, it formed an understandable word. It spelled a name. Then I realized that it was my name. Oh no. I forgot, I'M A DEMON! But who's talking to us? I don't see anyone else except me and Canada and another me-

Wait, ANOTHER ME??! IT'S DAHLIA! SHE'S TALKING TO US! I better make sure she doesn't say anything that sounds a lot like me. Other than the name. Canada looked at me and then at the board, then back at me again. I tried to give him the 'It's trying to trick us, I swear!' look. Then the triangle card started moving again. This time, it said, "I'm just kidding, my name is Dahlia".

Oh, thank goodness. Canada sighed and then smiled. "Your turn," he said. I gave him a little nod.

"Will you kill us?" I said in a gruff sort of voice. Nada looked at me like I was trying to get us killed, but I grinned to let him know I wasn't serious. He still looked kind of nervous though.

Dahlia placed her hand at the card and moved it to specific letters. It said, 'Maybe. It depends, do you wanna be my friends? Or my enemies?'.

"Of course we wanna be your friends!" I shouted in disbelief. The nerve of her! Canada chuckled and then burst out laughing. I started giggling as well. The card slid repeatedly to only two letters, 'H' and 'A'. I could see Dahlia laughing as she moved the card.

After we stopped laughing, I mouthed 'your turn' to Nada.

"Where are you from?"

The card said, 'Hell, obviously'. We started laughing again. We laughed so hard, our ribs hurt. We kept playing for 2 hours until my stomach started growling.

"I think we should take a break and maybe eat," I remarked.

"Yeah, I think we should," Canada grinned.