« 3 »

"Hey! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw America shaking me.

"Ame... I'm trying to sleep" I lazily said as I turned to my right side.

"Come on! We're gonna have a meeting to discuss about yesterday. The other countries are probably getting ready and I don't want to be late! Get dressed then come down to eat breakfast."

"Alright! Alright. Calm down." Ame got off me and walked out of the room. I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I got dressed in a my grey turtleneck and black pants. I popped on my brown shoes and tied the shoelaces. I put on my  favorite blue jacket and wore my favorite black cap. I grabbed my backpack then I walked out of the room.

I went downstairs and saw Meri eating toast and drinking coffee. I quickly joined him. 

"So... What about yesterday are we gonna discuss later?" I asked.

"About what happened in the bathroom" Meri responded.

"Ok," I said with my mouthful.

After eating, we got in the car and went to wherever they were gonna have the meeting. I was kinda nervous about how I will tell them about what happened yesterday. I mean, they would fear me, and I don't want them to while I'm still here. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a good excuse.

America and I got out of the car and entered the building. We stood in the elevator and went to a room. 

I saw a sign on top of the doors. It said 'Meeting room #227'

Ame opened the doors and I could see the countries are already there. I sat down next to America and Britain. I could see another country... No, organization and I could tell it was United Nations or UN. I also saw others, including EU, ASEAN and NATO.

UN started the meeting by saying, "Good morning everyone. I'm sure we all know why we're here today. According to UK, a girl from another universe, assuming the human world, accidentally got into our world." Other countries that I haven't met yet like Russia, Japan, South Korea, North Korea etc., stared at me.

UN then looked at me. "In case you don't know who we are, I'm UN. The one with the stars is EU–"

"The one with glasses is ASEAN and the one with the cap is NATO, right?" I interrupted him. He looked at me perplexed, and so did the other organizations and countries.

"How do you know our names?" NATO asked.

"Yeah, how?" EU said.

"Well, I don't really know how to explain, but all of you, countries and organizations, exist in my world, too. Not as humans, though." I explained.

"I see. That's exciting, I guess." ASEAN nervously said. I won't blame him tho. I probably know more about him than he does. Same goes for everyone.

"So, America told us he saw you slammed your hand in broken glass yesterday. Care to explain why?" Britain asked. I could tell he was worried because his voice was slightly shaking.

"Wait, you hit your hand in broken glass?" Poland said in shock.

"B-But... T-That's d-dangerous!" France stuttered.

"Umm... stuff happened," I told them. " I probably did that from frustration or something."

"But why do you feel frustrated? I mean, something bad isn't gonna happen, right?" America asked.

"Well, there's loads of new changes going on while I try to figure out how to get home. And there could be a chance I won't even get home..." I muttered.