Chapter Eight

Jungkook's POV

1.) Focus on school.
2.) Mind your own business.
3.)Avoid Kim Taehyung.

I sigh as I remembered my three so called rules once I entered the school. But now, rule number 3 seemed a bit too difficult for me to follow. No matter how hard I tried to avoid him, he is always popping out of nowhere, either making my life a living hell or suddenly being nice and acts like a total different person.

"Yah, Kook? Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh, hey hyung, I was just...it's nothing." Wow Kook, lying to your own friend. Good job idiot. I mentally slapped myself. A soft smile plastered on Hoseok's face. Jung Hoseok, the sunshine of the school. The person who Jin trusts to look after me. I gave him a grin which made him chuckle. He pats me on the shoulder and said: "If there is anything that is bothering you, you can always come and talk to me. I'm all ears!" I let out a playful scoff before nodding at him. Hyung is always looking after for me, I wish I could something for him in return.

"Well, gotta go to class, see you later Kook!" Hoseok said before walking away. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell Hoseok about my "situation". The funny thing is, he does not know that I'm being pushed around by Taehyung. I wonder what he will do if he finds out, will he tell Jin? Will he report Taehyung? Will Jin be very disappointed at Hoseok for not-

"Jungkook." Aw man. It had to be him. I turn around to face Taehyung, the devil himself. "Why aren't you in class?" He asked, making me shrug. "Why aren't you in class?" Taehyung scoff before sending me a small glare. "Tch. Whatever." I roll my eyes at him, I turned around and tried to go to class but he stopped me.

"Yah, are you...seeing anyone...?" Rule number 3! Rule number 3! Rule number 3 Kook! I let out a fake cough before shrugging my shoulders in response. "Does it matter, just leave me alone Taehyung." With that, I left him in the hallway and made my way to the classroom.

During the whole day, I manage to avoid Taehyung. I have to admit, I do feel bad but what choice do I have? He is better off with other girls who can give him a family and live in a happy home. That breaks my heart. Ugh, Focus on school Kook, remember? I let out a heavy sigh as I waited for Jin to pick me up. Looking around the campus, I suddenly see Taehyung with his friends. He turned to me and stared at me for a moment, while I stood awkwardly in front of the school. The hell he's looking at...I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket and fished it out. Huh? Looking at my phone, Jimin messaged me about a rumor going around in school.

Jiminie: Did you hear rumors going around the school?

Kook: Hm? What rumors?

Jiminie: *typing*

Jiminie: *typing*

Jiminie: *typing*

Kook: Dang, you type so slow...

Jiminie: *typing*

Jiminie: The hell you said?! Great, now I have to retype it...be patient geez!

Kook: 🙄😒

Jiminie: *typing*

Jiminie: A girl posted something on social media...a picture of you and Taehyung. She said that it is kind of disgusting and wants Taehyung to confirm if you guys are dating or not. She said if you both are not dating, she will be glad and use that opportunity to date her "Oppa" aka Taehyung. If you guys are dating, she will make sure to break you guys apart and make you suffer...hm..that is kinda pathetic really. And do not even get me started in the comments Kook, they're terrible! And you can tell that they are Taehyung's fangirls. Tch, it's sad really. Most says that being gay is a sin and that God only created Adam and Eve, a straight couple. Ugh. They're all small minded people. But don't you worry! Taehyung will handle this...I think...?