Author's Note

Hello readers, yes, surprisingly I am not dead. 

It has been so long I have not updated my story TaeKook. And I apologize for that. I don't feel confident about my writing (or my stories) because I find it cringing as well. I wrote this story when I was young (and dumb). As I read my story again, I just couldn't help but want to bang my head on a wall. But for the sake of you guys who are still reading my story, I will update it. Thank you again so much for voting on my chapters and following me. I can't guarantee that there will be amazing chapters (that I will update), but I can guarantee that I will update when I have time.

And I know that it is too late to mention the fact that they're OOC, everything just doesn't make any sense and all, it's weird but please bear with me. 

I also thought about making it short. Not too short, but I will end at this chapter or that chapter, I don't know. However, I will make sure to upload the rest of the chapters. Thank you guys for being so patient with me, I know it has been so damn long, but trust me, I was not very confident of my work or stories and I am now in college (meaning more schoolwork and stress but that's okay). Well, I shouldn't whine or anything, I haven't updated this story for a very long time, and I apologize for that.

Thank you guys again and stay safe✨✨✨💜💜

Enjoy