Chapter Fourteen

Short Chapter

Jungkook's POV

"What are you gonna do now?" Jimin asked, I sighed heavily, "I guess I have to..end things with him." I muttered in response as I thought of him and I being apart. It's for the best. Jimin nudges me and I stare at him. "Don't worry, things will get better, "I looked at him, puzzled, "Because, well, I'm with you! From now on, all you have to do is focus on yourself." He said making me smile. "Jimin, thank you once again. He just...confuse me, was I really pressuring him to come out? Ugh. I wish I could just disappear from all of this drama." Jimin gives me a sidelong glance before shaking his head. "Don't say anything like that. I'm sure you'll find someone else, someone...better." I sigh and nodded my head slowly. 

"I hope."

...

...

 Timeskip

Taehyung's POV

"Tae? What are you doing later on?" Eun-Woo ponders As she clings to my arm. I haven't spoken to Jungkook since yesterday, and I'm beginning to be worried about him. "Tae?! Are you paying attention to what I'm saying?!" Eun-Woo screamed, drawing the attention of the other students in the corridor. "What are you talking about, Eun-Woo?" I grumbled, attempting to push her away from my arm. She sighs angrily and pulls my arm away from her. "I knew it!" I roll my eyes as she rushes away from me, and I see that other students are still gazing. "Mind your damn business!" I growled at them, and they turned away from me, while others instantly walked away. I didn't bother going after Eun-Woo since she was becoming overly clingy.

Sigh in frustration, I ended up walking to my class. Usually, I would walk with Yoongi and Sehun to the top of the school building and just hang out. If I said I didn't need both of them, I'd be lying. I did see both of them in front of the school door, but Yoongi sneered at me and went away when he noticed me. Sehun, on the other hand, gave me a small smile and followed Yoongi. As much as I want to talk to both of them, I just can't seem to do so. 

As I made it to my classroom, I sat in an empty seat at the back and wait until the bell rang. 

...

...

Timeskip 

It was lunchtime, and I was waiting for Eun-Woo. She texted me to tell me to wait for her, and I'm hoping she's in a good mood right now since I'm not prepared to confront an enraged Eun-Woo. I sighed as I sat on the stairwell. When is she going to arrive? Her class isn't that far away. I waited carefully as I noticed a figure approaching my direction. 

"Hey-" 

"Shut up."

"Really?"

Yoongi gives me a cold stare and kicks my knee. "Ow! What was the point of that?! Is that how you now welcome people?!" I rose up, groaning in pain, and massaged my knee. He scoffs and stuffs his hands into the pockets of his jacket. 

"Who cares, drama queen. What went wrong?" I gave him a puzzled expression, and he rolled his eyes. "You fool, what happened to you and Jungkook?" He responded. Before responding, I cleared my throat. "W-Well... Apparently, Jungkook and I are no longer...together... And I'm not sure...I think I fucked up..." I smack his hand away as he moans and flicks my forehead. "No shit Sherlock, you did fuck up." I squint at him while rubbing my temples. "Yoongi, what brings you here?" When I asked him that question, he stared at me for a moment before shifting his attention away from me. "I don't want our friendship to fall apart, even if we quarrel and dispute. Tae, we're fucking best friends idiot." He responds and then turns to face me. "Just never choose a chick who has lied to you over your own relationship. That's just messed up." I frown when he says it. "She didn't lie..." I whispered, he sighs before slapping the back of my head, "Oww! You need to stop doing that!" I whine, and he simply scoffs back. "Do you actually believe her? Out of all people? Tch. What an idiot." I locked my gaze on him and was ready to say something when Sehun ran up to us. "S-Sorry guys...I got myself into some more trouble...so, what did I miss?" He pants and leans against the rails, trying to collect his breath. Yoongi kept teasing him about going into trouble, which made me laugh. I miss this. I frown as I thought of a certain person.

I miss him.

"Anyways, let's go and knock some sense into you." Yoongi said as he and Sehun dragged me up to the roof.

...

...

"But what makes you believe Eun-Woo is lying?" 

Sehun and Yoongi exchanged glances before turning to face me.

"I think you're a lot worse than an idiot," Sehun deadpanned and Yoongi scoffs while he shakes his head. "Surely you're joking? Are you unaware that Eun-Woo is deceiving you?" "So...do you have any proof...?" says the narrator. Both Yoongi and Sehun gave me a squint. "I was correct, of course. You are a complete moron." I let out an irritated sigh and turn away from both of them. 

"Even if Eun-Woo told you Jungkook was cheating, you should have spoken to him first." According to Sehun, "Instead of acting like a jerk and believing that snake. Are you that dumb to trust her? Wake up Taehyung!" Yoongi chastised. Okay, I know I should've talked to Jungkook first, but I can't help myself. The fact that he is so close with Jimin makes me envious.

As time passed, Sehun and Yoongi continued to remind me that I should not have trusted Eun-Woo. The bell sounded, signifying the start of the next class for all students.

"Yah! Taehyung, don't believe we're done yet!" Yoongi says something, and Sehun agrees, causing me to roll my eyes. "Can we just leave that behind? Look, it's no use. Jungkook hates me and we're done. Eun-Woo-" Aw shit. I froze, suddenly remembering that I was supposed to wait for Eun-Woo. Yoongi and Sehun seemed to be confused and tried to ask me what was wrong until hear a familiar voice.

"Tae?! Where have you been?!" Eun-Woo screamed at me, Yoongi and Sehun just stared at me before leaving me with her. Hmph..."Ugh, whatever! Don't wait for me after school." Eun-Woo scoffed and left. I mentally rolled my eyes and went to class. I entered the classroom and see Jungkook seating next to Jimin. Jungkook noticed me and we locked gaze. His face turns a little red and turns away to avoid my gaze. I sighed and walk to my seat and sat down. I couldn't help but glance at Jungkook. I wonder how's he doing. I think Jimin noticed that I keep glancing at Jungkook because he gave me a cold look. He wraps his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and pulls him closer to his side. I was envious and wanted to tear his arm off of Jungkook. Little bastard.

...

...

Author's Note: I apologize for not updating for the past few days, and hopefully this chapter is...good enough. And yes, I bought the three besties back together despite how Taehyung is acting. I also do apologize if this chapter is not what you readers expect, I'll try harder on the next chapter. Thank you guys so much and stay safe!