Chapter Seven

~Taehyung' POV~

I slowly open my eyes and scan the room I'm in and noticed that this is not my room. I immediately shot up until I heard a small groan. I looked back where I was at and only to see Jungkook sleeping. Then I remember how I got here. Namjoon wanted me to meet his boyfriend and have dinner with him and his little brother, who happens to be Jungkook.

I let out a heavy sigh as I look at Jungkook who stirred in his sleep. I couldn't help it but to stare at him.

His fair soft skin, big bunny looking eyes, his silky hair, and his lips. They looked so soft and plump. Without realizing, I slowly leaned towards to his lips...

"YAH! JUNGKOOK-OH GOD!" Seokjin slams open the door but instantly regret his decision.

I pulled away so quick that I ended up falling down to the floor as Jungkook jolts upright. Seokjin stood awkwardly to the door making Jungkook look at him curiously.

"Hyung? What happened?" He asked. I let out a fake cough to get his attention, and to my luck, he did. He tilts his head in confusion. Aah crap...he look so cute! I mentally screamed as I grin at Jungkook.

"It's nothing." I replied. Seokjin puts his hand on his hips while his other free hand was holding a book. Where the heck did he get them that from?

"Yah! Why were you leaning towards to Jungkook... huh?!" He asked...more like yelled. I nervously chuckle and spoke, "I...uh..-" "He what..?!" Jungkook cuts me off. I stared down the floor, feeling embarrassed. Slowly standing on my two feet as I let out another fake cough and look at Seokjin with a weak smile and replied,

"I was...tying to wipe his saliva...? Yeah! His saliva! He was drooling and his shirt looked expansive, so, I wiped it." Please be convinced, please be convinced, please be convinced! Even though it's obviously a big lie! Seokjin narrow his eyes at me before letting out a small sigh. "Tch. Whatever you say.  Anyways, breakfast is ready." Wah? Breakfast? Already?

"Hyung? What do you mean by breakfast?" Jungkook asked, Seokjin gave him a warm smile. "It's morning, you both slept the whole night. So,  I thought Namjoon and Taehyung can crash here for a night." I slowly nod my head while glancing at Jungkook, who also glance at me.

We both made eye contact, he instantly turns his head away from me and stood up. "We'll be there in a second, I'm going to wash my face first." Seokjin nods his head and leaves the room.

Silence.

Well this is awkward as hell. I thought to myself. I sigh and look at Jungkook. He's staring at the wall. Probably thinking about something? I chuckle and walk towards him. "Yah, you're spacing out." He snapped out of his thoughts and looks at me with wide eyes. I stood in front of him and asked,

"Are you thinking about something?" I leaned down to his ear and whispered, "or someone?"

He slightly push me away and covers his red face with his hands, which is adorable. I grin and grab both of hands and slowly kiss them. Soft.

~Jungkook's POV~

This idiot! Though I kinda...like it. I wished he kissed my lip-Wait what-I tried my best to hide my flushed face by turning my head away from him. He softly grabs my chin and turns my head to face his direction as our eyes meet. We both slowly leaned closer and closer to each other,

he hates you, remember?

I snap back to reality and pushed him away from me. I lowered my head and mumble, "I'm sorry, but I can't." With that, I walked out of the room and went straight to the bathroom. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. He can't possibly likes me back, right? Maybe he's just using me, then he'll leave me to the dirt. Or maybe spread rumors, what if he does? What I'm going to do? He clearly hates me! Sigh...he probably had many girls friends before. Aish! This is frustrating!

I close the bathroom door, turn on the lights, and stood in front of the mirror. Staring at my reflection makes me feel uncomfortable, it also makes me feel stupid.

"Jungkook, you're stupid." I told myself. I didn't even realize tears were already streaming down my red face. I turn on the faucet and splash some water on my face. I hope hyung won't notice. After doing my small morning routine, I let out a shaky sigh and turn off the faucet, grabbing the warm towel, that's hanging besides the mirror, to dry my face. Deep breaths. You'll be okay.

I walk out of the bathroom and was about to walk downstairs, but Taehyung grabs my shoulder to stop me.

"Jungkook...I...I want to tell you something. Hear me out, please?" Deep breaths. Deep breaths. I turn to face him and gave him a small smile. "What is there to say, Taehyung? I'll admit that I have...feelings for you and I know you don't feel the same way. I'm sorry, Taehyung. But we both know we can't be together." You're too good for me.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Hurry up! The food is getting cold!"

Jin yelled from downstairs, he's probably in the kitchen with Namjoon. "I'll be in the kitchen." I said, I move Taehyung's hand away from my shoulder. Just by touching his hand makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. But then again, I need to get over him. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, only to see hyung and Namjoon making jokes and laughing together, giving each other small kisses, hugging, and being all lovey dovey.

I wish that was Taehyung and I.

"Oh! Good morning, Jungkook." Namjoon greeted me with a smile. I greeted him with a smile as well. "Kook? Are you okay?" Hyung asked me, I wish I could cry and tell him no. I nod my head and grin at him. "Mhm! I am okay!"

"Riiiight. Where's Taehyung?" He asked, "He's coming." I replied. I sat down and inhale the delicious smell of hyung's cooking. I hear Jin chuckling, as well as Namjoon. Taehyung walks in the kitchen and sat beside me. Since it was the only chair available...

We did a small prayer, but I can't stop thinking of how Taehyung, how his soft lips felt against my hands, how handsome he is when we both stood closer to each other, how badly I wanted to kiss him and be with me.

"Kook? Yah! Jungkook!" My eyes shot open, Jin just sigh and asked, "Jungkook, are sure you're okay? You seemed a little too-" "I'm fine, hyung." I cut him off. He huffs and gave me a banana milk, making me smile.

"Thank you!" I happily drank it, I can see Jin smiling at me. "Well, let's eat!" Namjoon laughed at Jin as he pinched his cheeks. "Of course, love." They're so cute together. I glance at Taehyung, who is also staring at them with an expression I could not tell.

I love you, Kim Taehyung, but sadly, we're not meant for each other.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~