Chapter Four

~Taehyung's POV~

It was totally boring in school. Like really boring, except that these two idiots always tease me because I like/love Jungkook. We tried to walk up to the rooftop but we ended up going to the gym because our gym teacher caught us skipping class.

He said our punishment is to clean the gym after school. Which is pretty lame. After school, everyone were busy making their way out of the school's building.

Me, Sehun, and Yoongi walked inside the gym. Our gym teacher handed us, mop, broom, and trash bags.

"Now, I'll be in the office for a little while. You boys behave and clean quietly. Understood?" We all nodded and he walks away.

"Here, you will sweep the floor first with Sehun helping you out by picking up trash, and I'll mop the floor after you two are finished." Yoongi instructed the both of us like a teacher.

Sehun grabs the trash bag and I grab the broom. And the we both start cleaning. The gym is huge. It's going to take us like 1 or 2 hours to clean it.

~4 hours later~

I'm done. Like literally done. We all sat down on the bleachers and to catch our breath. Me and Sehun are already done sweeping and picking up the trash. Yoongi moped the floor by himself so me and Sehun helped him out.

Our gym teacher did come and check up on us and the left again. He told us if we're done, we could just go home.

"Lets go." Sehun said and we all stood up, we put the broom in the janitor's closet, threw the trash bags in the garbage bin, and wash our hands.

We grab our backpacks and exit the school's building. As we walked out, I see Namjoon, standing in the parking lot with his car parked behind him.

I'm dead.

I sighed and looked at Yoongi and Sehun.

"Good luck bro." Sehun said and then walks away. Yoongi is just standing there like a statue, staring at me.

"What?" He shook his head and patted me on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, me and Sehun already planned out you funeral." He said and waved me goodbye before walking away. WTF?

I slowly walked towards to Namjoon who looks really pissed.

"Where have you been?" He asked in a low deep voice that held anger. I nervously chuckle and scratch the back of my head.

"I was...uh...meet-wait no! Uh..." I can't even answered him properly.

"Just spit it out." He said impatiently.

"We cleaned the damn gym. Why? Because we were caught skipping class. Also, my day is even worse because I didn't even had a chance to talk to Jun- I-I mean, to a friend."

I answered him and he just narrows his eyes at me. He hummed and nodded slowly.

"Get in." He commanded me and I sighed and got in the car as he did the same. After that, we drove off to our house.

~6 minutes later/At the House~

We both entered inside and I walked upstairs to go into my room. When I got into my room, I changed my uniform into something more...badass. After changing my clothes, I grab my phone and sat at the edge of my bed.