Chapter Twelve

A word of caution: this chapter contains a few harsh/offensive language.

Taehyung's POV 

"Wow, I'm still surprised," Yoongi mumbled something out of nowhere, and Sehun and I both looked at him, puzzled. "What?" Sehun inquired. What does he even mean? I shrugged and continued walking across the school's corridor. "I wouldn't even accept someone's feelings if they bullied me and then confessed to me the following time. Do you know what I mean? I will reject the person right there." Yoongi responded while gazing at me. Oh, now I know what he meant. "Well, unlike me, I don't date a bed," I sigh and roll my eyes at him. Yoongi dramatically gasps making Sehun break out laughing.

Yoongi's face was scrunched up and he yelled, "Hey, leave my bed out of this. But anyway, since we're on the subject, are you going to..." He paused for a bit and stared at me as he trailed off. "Going to...what?"I couldn't figure out what Yoongi was trying to say. Sehun murmured something under his breath, and he shakes his head.

"Are you going to come out? Make it known that you're homosexual and dating Jungkook, for example?"

...

Oh my god. That's all I could think about. I told Kook I'd changed and wanted to be with him, but I never considered coming out in public. Right? Ugh. I'm such a hypocrite; I told him I didn't care about my bad boy image and that I wanted to be with him, yet why am I still hesitant?

"Dude, we're here to help you out and support you, so don't feel like you're on your own." Yoongi agrees with Sehun's statement. I truly grin at both of them while chuckling at them."Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. I'll figure a way to come out and notified everybody in school that I'm dating Jungkook. I also want to make it unique for Kook." 

"He grew up so fast," Sehun jokes, wiping away the fake tears. Yoongi simply glances at him before rolling his eyes at his overacting, "But it's all up to you. Let's just hurry to class before we are late again; I'm not staying to clean up after school."

...

...

It was lunchtime and Sehun, Yoongi, and I, as usual, headed to the rooftop. "How are you planning your full coming out thing?" Sehun inquires. "It's simple," I said, a grin on my face,"First, I'll just ask Kook if he's okay with me revealing to the entire school that I'm homosexual, and then I'll come out and tell everyone that I'm dating Kook." Yoongi's nose furrowed as he merely gazed at me. "Wow, how unique." He responded curtly, Sehun suppressed his laughing, and I just stared at both of them. "Tch, whatever, I didn't ask for both of your thoughts or opinions in the first place." I said to them. They broke out laughing, and I quickly followed suit. Our laughing subsided as we spoke about other topics and simply enjoyed our time together before class starts. Sehun was explaining how he accidentally messaged his parent that he'll be at the party with the drinks, as in alcohol, "I'm serious, I thought I was going to die when I arrived home and saw my mom waiting for me in the living room, with a scary face as she was holding a broom!" Yoongi and I both laughed, and I patted his shoulder with my hand. "At the very least, you're here, alive and healthy." "Gee, thanks." Sehun said, his lips pursed. Yoongi nudges me out of nowhere. I glance at him and he points in the direction, I follow his signal and find Eun-Woo.