Chapter Three

~Jungkook's~

Oh my god. That was embarrassing! Did they spy on us or something! Oh god I fell like I want to puke. Now here I am, in my classroom, feeling scared and anxious.

Don't worry. Just keep calm. You'll make it through the day.

I sighed and slouched on my seat as the teacher continues lecturing.

~After School~

Jin picked me up from school and we both drove to our home.

"So how was school?" Jin asked as he opens the front door of our house.

"Um...it was fine. Nothing new, just normal." I replied and he just nod. We both walked in and I walked upstairs. I went in my bedroom and place my bag on the floor next to my bed.

I walked over to my closet to find something comfortable to wear. After finding some clothes, I changed in the bathroom.

I threw my uniform in the laundry basket and exited the bathroom. I went downstairs and to see Jin sitting on the couch, sleeping, with his iPad on his other hand, and while wearing earphones.

 I went downstairs and to see Jin sitting on the couch, sleeping, with his iPad on his other hand, and while wearing earphones

I tried to hold my laughter so I don't wake him up. I slowly tiptoe in front of him and slowly took of the earphones and the iPad away. I smirked. I slowly lay him down. I grab the iPad and swipe to the camera.

I'm so sorry brother. I took a photo of him sleeping. Honestly, he looks hella funny!

I looked at the picture I just took and looked back at him

I looked at the picture I just took and looked back at him....who is now staring at me with wide eyes. My eyes also widened.

"Give me the iPad!" He yelled.

"Ehhhhhh.........no." I said as I hold the iPad tight.

"Delete it!! That's was so embarrassing you little snake!"

I shook my head and ran upstairs. I hear him yelling from behind me but I ignore it. I ran into his room instead of mines. I locked the door and waited for him.