Chapter Five

~No one's POV~

It was another day of school. Students walks on the school's campus, talking with the other fellow students.

Taehyung enters the school's building, passing by girls who nearly fainted by his looks, and the boys, well, they're jealous of how Taehyung gets the girls attention. But did he care? No.

As he walked in the hallway, he spotted Jungkook standing in front of his locker, while bringing out the items for his classes.

Taehyung had that feeling that he wanted to apologize to him and confess to him. Instead of giving Jungkook a hard time, Taehyung had a courage to apologize to him.

Taehyung walks up to Jungkook and stood there behind his locker door, waiting for Jungkook to notice his presence. Jungkook close his locker, revealing Taehyung.

Jungkook began to Jungshook as he sees Taehyung appearance. Jungkook stood a few inches in front of him, waiting for Taehyung to beat him up, or do something worse like always.

But when Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes, he sees guiltiness, Jungkook was confused at first. All of the sudden, the two boys stared at each other intently. Taehyung was about to say something to him, but the stupid school bell interrupted him.

Jungkook instantly grabs his belongings and speed walk to his class. While Taehyung stood there dumbfounded.

Really? Why does the school bell interrupted our small moment? Taehyung thought to himself and then walks to his class.

~Jungkook POV~

I speed walked to my class as I kept thinking about what just happen. I finally made it to my classroom. I entered the classroom, to my luck, the teacher isn't here. Yes.

I walked over to my desk and sat down. Some students enters the classroom, suddenly, Taehyung walked in. What is he doing here?? Wait..I mentally facepalm myself. I forgot that we take this class together.

I slowly sinked on my desk and he finally looks at me and gave me a small smile. I looked away and stared in front of the chalkboard.

The students sat down on their seats and then the teacher came in.

"Hello class. Today there's a new transferred student, will be joining us today." He announced as the new student walks in. And guess what? It's a girl.

She shyly looks up and introduces herself

"Okay Lisa, you may sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook, raise your hand please?" I raised my hand and Lisa slowly walks towards to my direction and sat next to the vacant seat that was beside me.

"I'm Jungkook." She giggled and looks at me.

"I know. And I'm Lisa." I chuckle.

"I know." We both laugh slightly and the teacher began to lecture. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher though, because I was too busy whispering with Lisa about random stuffs. She seems like a nice person.