1. 캡틴 이안

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: 캡틴 이안 (ᴋᴀᴇʙᴛɪɴ ɪᴀɴ)- ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʏɪ-ᴀʜɴ

Dreams and love tend

To be somewhat similar.

They both start out of the blue,

Brings out hidden desires,

And feed off of illusions.

Maybe that's why...

.

.

.

...You can unexpectedly

Fall in love with someone just by

Seeing them in your dreams.

---------------

Then you wait...

...Until that person

appears in your dreams

It was just another wonted day like always. The only daystar of our planet, The Sun rose as bright as a diamond, glowing up every inch of this iniquitous world with its selfless glimmer. 

Big or small, tall or short, rich or poor, WS or autistic,  irrespective of everyone's identity, social status, and credo it spreads love to all like a mother. 

Maybe, that's why Yi-Ahn always loved the sunny days. To her, April was the month of blessings. 

With the sunrise, another soundful day of her life just began. Breaking the dreadful silence of the nights, all the household turned alive in a span of seconds, with the touch of the beautiful mother's melody and the warm touch. 

The same goes for her too. As soon as she felt the warm touch of the sun emanated through the unveiled window at the rear of her bed against her bare skin, while a buoyant melody entered her cochlea, she couldn't resist her eyes from opening. 

Yawning and rubbing her eyes gently, she picked her phone with her right hand from the bedside table. 

"매일 밤 네게 날아가 (가)
꿈이란 것도 잊은 채
나 웃으며 너를 만나 (나)

Never-ending forever, baby

You (you), you are (you are) my universe
And I (I) just want (just want) to put you first