10. 메모리-1

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: 메모리-1 (ᴍᴇᴍᴏʟɪ-1)- ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ-1

"Wow! It's a dolphin!" Yi-Ahn exclaimed, eyes set on the sight before her.

 A peaceful melodic breeze was blowing and a purple dolphin was playing alone in the purplish water.

She approached it and called, "Hey dolphin!"

It seemed to hear her as it stopped jumping and approached the sore facing her with curious as well as surprised eyes, trying to understand what business an eight years old kid might have with him. "I'm Lee Yian! What's your name?"

Before letting him answer she started talking again, "Wait, let me guess... You mightn't have any name." she was standing while his one hand was rested on her waist and another was on her jaw as if she was given the most difficult problem of the world and was trying to figure out what the solution may be.

Suddenly, her face beamed up as if just found out the solution, "What if I give you a name?"

"Well, let me think... Jasi? No, it somehow doesn't suit you. Ummm... I'm Yian, then you can be Yijun...? No, that's too common. Let's think of something exceptional." she was the one guessing all the names and declaiming it all. As if there were a self-argument of names.

"Bingo!" her clouded face beamed again finding the appropriate name for it.

"Rivik! How about Rivik?" and as her regular self, she started talking again before letting it reply as if his opinion doesn't matter anything, "Well, I kinda like this one. The name, it somehow reminds me of you."

Well, if she would've asked it then she would found out that he liked the name too. But it was unknown to her.

"Umm... Do you know, Rivik? Tomorrow is my birthday and Papa said that we would go see dolphins tomorrow. You'll be there too, right?" she giggled from ear to ear as the thought of meeting him again popped into her mind,

"See you there! I'll be waiting for you." For a little girl she was a bit too courageous provided that she wasn't afraid to stand deep to her knee despite the long waves of the sea.

"Let's be friends!" as the last ray of the sun reflected brightly on her face and then finally drowned into the sea it was her last word to him. And Rivik swam deep into the water and just jumped twice in agreement.

✵•.✵°✵.。.✵°✵.•✵

"Hey, Rivik. How have you been?" 

"Must be fun to be able to swim all day long in the ocean without any worry."