4. 익사

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: 익사 (ɪɢꜱᴀ)- ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ

"No, wait! Rivik, stop! pfft~~" giggles and wiggles made the air thick as the two were laughing non-stop, chasing each other while playing with each other, splashing water everywhere, just like they used to do 12 years aback as little kids

"No, wait! Rivik, stop! pfft~~" giggles and wiggles made the air thick as the two were laughing non-stop, chasing each other while playing with each other, splashing water everywhere, just like they used to do 12 years aback as little kids. While their pants and heavy breaths were making the whole environment vigorous, they only cared about each other and nothing else.

She knew she had little palms, but it didn't seem to bother her much as she started splashing water all over him that was barely able to drench him. He chuckled at her vain effort,

"Stop hurting yourself, baby. You can't even touch me!" He started laughing sarcastically.

"Dare test me?" She rolled her eyes as she started running towards him.

Smelling the danger, he immediately slipped into the water getting out of her limits. And thus started the "catch me if you can" game.

Rivik was a lot faster than along with his huge body. So, clearly, he was getting the advantage in the game. While Yi-Ahn, being the small and weak one, was panting heavily from all the hard work chasing the pro swimmer.

Yi-Ahn knew challenging him will be at her disadvantage, and she will end up losing but she just was not ready to give up before trying. She stopped running as the salty water was already making her feet sore along with the tiredness. She was breathing heavily resting her right hand over her chest as the other was holding her waist from the side as her heart was pounding like a drum against her fragile body.

"Yah! You little punk, STOB it! You're making me pissed!" Yi-Ahn pouted as she crossed her arms around her chest.

Rivik, who was far more than 5 feet from her could clearly hear her. Looking back, he couldn't help but laugh seeing her cute expression.

She observed him with the corner of her almond-shaped sparkling eyes, as she moved her head to the side, "Humph"

Getting the hint that she was pissed at her own defeat, Rivik approached her, "Aww... look at my little princess....hwaa!" he gasped.

Well, he knew it was a dangerous approach or get near her, but now he totally regrets doing so.

Getting him within the border, Yi-Ahn didn't miss the chance to grab his dorsal fin before sliding herself over him as he gasped at the sudden attack.

"Huh? Who was talking about I can't touch him?" She rolled her eyes as she uttered sarcastically and started to caress his back with her little palms making round circles over his smooth, rubbery skin with her thumb.

"That's cheating! You caught me off guard," he whined as he fluttered his fins making the water around them splash all over them while she flinched with the feelings of herself getting fully wet.
Well... never mind, that's how they were.