2. 헤어지자

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: 헤어지자 (ʜᴇᴇᴏᴊɪᴊᴀ)- ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ

2 hours ago

Yi-Ahn was washing her hands as she had just gotten off from the restroom. That's when her phone buzzed, showing one unread message.

She took some tissues and wiped her hands before checking the text.

"Where are you now?"

She rolled her eyes reading the text, "He didn't show up after promising me like and now he asks where am I?!"

She turned off the screen and walked outside the washroom. Her phone buzzed again. She shrugged while looking at the screen, "Aish, that jerk is now calling!"

Anyway, she received the call and without showing any initiation directly asked, "What do you want?"

"Come to the café outside the airport now," a deep, calm voice replied from the other side.

Why is that jerk now ordering me around?! He didn't even apologize and now asking me to meet him at this hour! Has he lost his mind or what?!

"Yah, are you crazy?! How am I supposed to leave now?" she rolled her eyes reluctantly.

"Lee Yi-Ahn, I just want you here. And That's The Only Thing I Know Now. Come fast if you don't want to regret later." he uttered every word in a very cold tone giving chills all over her body.

"Wait, wait," Yi-Ahn couldn't believe her own ear. How dare he talk with her in that manner after what he just had done.

"Maybe you haven't understood me. I said I Am NoT CoMiNg. Do whatever you want, I don't care." She was raging in anger as she raised her voice over him, "You better hang up before I take off all my anger over you!"

She was about to hang up when she heard his voice over the call that made her froze in her place, her heartbeat stopped and her hand holding the phone was now hanging in the air. It was a relief that she didn't drop her phone.

His deep voice was echoing in her head, hunting her poor little heart.

"헤어지자! (Let's break up!)"

✵°✵.。.✵°✵

Yi-Ahn was sitting in the cafe across her boyfriend facing her whom she had been dating for the last two years. They were from the same high school and she was the one who fell in love with her at first sight. He is one of the top businesses men of Korea now.

She met him 2 years ago on a flight to Mexico from where they started dating. She always found herself lucky to meet her never-ending crush. She always thought their encounter was something that can be called "Destiny".