9. 평행우주

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: 평행우주 (ᴘʏᴇᴏɴɢʜᴀᴇɴɢ-ᴜᴊᴜ)- ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʟᴇʟ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ

Yi-Ahn went to the window and removed the curtains, ignorant about the view outside. As the curtain was slowly removed, and things came into her view, she couldn't believe her eyes. 

She couldn't believe anything she was seeing. 

She closed her eyes instantly and blinked a few times, hoping next time she looks, she'll see a completely different sight before her. She was hoping that she was tired and seeing things and it'll all disappear in a blink. 

But it didn't. It was the same thing that she saw moments ago and then it hit her in the head. 

She gasped and screamed at the top of her lungs at the same time her knees gave up and she fell onto the cold floor. 

She was trembling as drops of tears started flowing down her eyes. 

Her ears were still working as she could hear footsteps outside and soon after the door swung open. Footsteps grew closer to her and a feminine voice uttered, "Hey!" worry rushing through her voice. 

She sat on the floor beside her and cupped her face to make her look at her, "What happened? Why are you crying?" 

They were completely worried for her, but the tears won't stop. 

"Oh my God! Please calm down. What do I do?! Hey, do you need anything? Is there any pain? Are you hurt?" She was worried as hell and took her in an embrace. 

The bunny guy was sitting on the other side and her trembling hands were secured tightly into his strong, warm ones. 

That lady pulled away and wiped off the tears from her cheeks, "Calm down, dear. We're here." Her voice was full of sincerity. 

She looked at the guy, "Jungkook, help me to move her on the bed." and he followed. 

He removed his hands from hers and his left arm snaked into her waist while he was grabbing her shoulder with the right one. He pulled her up to stand on her foot but all of her weight was basically over him as she was grabbing into his shirt's collar and leaning into him, her head resting on his firm chest, breathing in his scent. 

If the situation was any better, then she probably would have taken this position so intimidating. But as she was a mess, to begin with, she didn't even notice his proximity. 

Now, she was sitting on the bed and after a lot of effort, they calmed her down and left her there to take some rest and relax.