5. 데스티니 가디언즈

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: 데스티니 가디언즈(ᴅᴇsᴇᴜᴛɪɴɪ ɢᴀᴅɪᴇᴏɴᴊᴇᴜ)- ᴅʀᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ

Jeon Jungook, the current CEO of Jeon Corporation, Korea, who just had finished a meeting with Shin Corporation, exhaled a deep breath which he was holding inside for a while now

It is driving him crazy. The company is on the verge of bankruptcy right now and they really needed Shin Corporation to sign a deal with them. It was their last hope to save the company. Since the absence of the then CEO, the company's sale has dropped in a terrible way. Everything was so new to the young CEO but thanks to his sharpness and hard work, they were able to hold till now. But, after the meeting, now it seems almost impossible to save the company.

The CEO of Shin Corporation, Shin Jung Ki had a condition for them to sign the deal. He wanted Jungkook to marry her only daughter, Shin Sung Rin which he definitely disagreed. Jung ki still wanted him to think for a while and the meeting was called off.

He knew he must agree with him to save the company but in this way, he will end up destroying his own life. It was not like he thinks Sung Rin is not perfect for him nor that she is not his type. Rather she definitely is attractive. He saw her a few times while dealing with Shin Corporation before, but he just couldn't marry a total stranger. He was totally against it. He hated it that this marriage was nothing but a business deal.

However, he decided to discuss it with his noona later at night. Normally he would never discuss business matters with her but it was far more than just a business deal. His whole life depends on this one decision. And she has the right to be part of it.

Sighing again, he finally stood up from the chair where he had spent the last half hours without bothering about anything of the world around. He walked outside as Mr. Shin had already paid the restaurant bill for him. He definitely tried to stop him and said it wasn't necessary. But he just wouldn't listen and well, after hearing his condition, Jungkook was no longer in a mood to argue about that.

He just kept walking on the unknown road, unsure where he will end up until he reached the beach. He sighed longingly at how destiny was mocking him. He indeed planned to visit the beach once since he was in Busan which he almost forgot after the argument with Mr. Shin. And look, he unwillingly ended up coming here.

He sat down on the sand ignoring the fact that his favorite suit was being dirty and wet from the water wave. He watched the waves that constantly hit his feet making him wet with every attempt. He stared at the yellowish-red sky as Jupiter was drowning for the day. Leaving the only daystar Daniel, sparkling brightly in the sky.

The gentle breeze touched his skin and he automatically closed his eyes, feeling nature. Nature undoubtedly was able to calm him even if it was a little bit.

Before he could understand, he drowned in a nap but was shaken to reality by some noise in the background. The gentle breeze and warm sun tempted him to keep closing his eyes and ignore the noise but something from inside him told him that he must open them. He must find the source of the sound. Maybe it was just his curiosity? Or... Who knows?