6. 신비로우면서도 아름다운

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: 신비롭고 아름다운(ꜱɪɴʙɪʟᴏʙɢᴏ ᴀʟᴇᴜᴍᴅᴀᴜɴ)- ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ

The hotel was not a luxurious one, but it was pretty decent and clean which reached his expectation

The hotel was not a luxurious one, but it was pretty decent and clean which reached his expectation. The room was pretty big containing a king-size bed with white bedsheets and white pillows, besides it was a bedside table and black colored lamps were attached on both sides near the bed, then there was a two-seater couch before it was a black t-table and black carpet, and a 75" LED TV on the wall further. 

Some pictures were also hanging there on the wall. And the most attractive part of the whole thing was following the bed was a glass wall which enabled him to see the city view clearly.

The city sky was a mixture of half purpled and half yellowish making it look like an allure. Who knew the colors purple and yellow would look so beautiful together? That's the specialty of Daniel. It makes you feel like night still day, day still night.

He laid her down on the bed and decided to call his Noona. He facepalmed himself that why didn't it hit his brain before. If he would've just called her in the first place, he would never have had to suffer this much with that CPR and ahem... the "rescue breath" thing. 

"Yeoboseyo, Noona. Listen it's an emergency. I found someone drowning and somehow did the CPR and Rescue breath thing, but she is still unconscious. What am I supposed to do now?" He hit the point straight at a breath.  

"Vitals?" The female voice replied from the other side in a quick tone as if she had been asking the same thing for ears. 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook was a bit confused with the unknown kind of question. 

"Oh, kook! I was not talking to you, what did you say again? A drowning patient? Umm... check her body temperature if there is a thermometer, check her pulse rate and breathing, if anything is abnormal inform me immediately." The noise of people taking in the background following her seemed to be fading as she kept talking in a quick still understanding voice. 

"Oh, and most importantly, change her into warm clothes if she is wet." Suddenly the noise started growing again.  

"Okay, Okay... Eh? What did you say? Ah- how am I supposed to change her clothes?!" Surprise and confusion covered his voice as he gulped hard. 

"Why? What's wrong with that?" She sounded confused too but was fast to catch what he meant, "Come one, kookie! You're an adult now! And you are saving someone's life, there's nothing wrong with that!" 

"But still-" Suddenly some shouts could be heard from the other side that made him stop before ending the sentence this tongue was about to build up. 

"No, no-" the female vice whisper yelled. The noises in the background increased and her voice said came in quicker than usual, "Kook, I need to hang up! Do what I said. Remember, you have the power to save a life now. But, if you'll do it or not that totally depends on you. I trust you! Call Abeoji if you fail to reach me for a while." With that, she hung up without even letting him finish his word.