13. 가짜 여자 친구

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ (ɢᴀᴊᴊᴀ ʏᴇᴏᴊᴀ ᴄʜɪɴɢᴜ)-가짜 여자 친구

Yi-Ahn

"Well, if you are really sorry, then do me a favor," he smirked at me, 

"You have to act to be my girlfriend for a while."

"Why?" I rolled my eyes.

"You see, I need to shove off some silly girl." he shrugged.

"So, you need my help to dump your girlfriend. Alright, got it." I said mockingly as I looked directly into his eyes, resting my hands on my waist.

I've seen plenty of dramas and a lot of mangas with this same scene. It was not anything unfamiliar to me. A rich guy getting bored of his girlfriend is a common topic and hiring a fake girlfriend to dump her is even more common.

"Nice! You're pretty fast at getting things, I see," he smirked before pulling me by my arm and heading toward the door. He dragged me out without even asking if I agree or not and now I was already in it with him. 

"Then, let the show begin."

I could sense the excitement in his voice as well as the spark in his eyes that indicated profound danger. And... danger is the only thing that attracts me.

He dragged me with him to the living room, intertwining our hands, where that lady from before was sitting uncomfortably, fidgeting her hands. Her face went white as a sheet upon seeing me as if she had seen a ghost. She looked down at our intertwined hands and she winched in pain closing her eyes right after.

"Come, sit, baby" I shivered at his sudden sweet tone, but thankfully Sung Rin couldn't see it (If I've got the name right...), and before I could even realize it, suddenly I was sitting in his lap. I froze at my place at the sudden closeness. 

Dmnit! He didn't even give me time to restrict physical contact. 

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and bought his other one over mine and squeezed my hands which suddenly brought me back to reality.

Focus, Yi-Ahn. It's not time to think about those things. Focus on your work. Act like a real girlfriend, and be comfortable! It's not a big deal.

I looked back and smiled at him trying to look as much comfortable as possible, though deep down, I was planning different ways to kill him for making me sit in a position like this.