14. 저녁

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: 저녁 (ᴊᴇᴏɴʏᴇᴏɢ)- ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ

Jungkook

I wondered why she became stiff suddenly and why she ran to stop Sung Rin, cause it was exactly the deal to make her leave. I just don't understand Yian. Her eyes, they are full of mystery.

I went after to stop her and ask what was going on, but suddenly I found her crying. I can't explain how much it pained to see her cry. Her gaze told me she was lost in thought. She was suffering and I didn't know what was wrong.

I didn't know why she was suffering so much and if I could do to help her. And it hurt most that I wasn't able to help her.

I wanted to hug her and beg her to stop crying. I wanted to hold her and tell her that I am there for her.

But, I couldn't.

I mustn't cross the line. So, I was actually relieved when she ran off upstairs and closed the door with a slum. 

I then dragged myself up inside my room, a storm of thoughts going inside me.

I said things to Sung Rin without even thinking. I know that I can't marry her but the company would be in serious trouble if I don't get investment from them. Jeon Corporation's reputation and existence were on the line. Damnit! What was I thinking pissing his daughter! 

No other company was interested in investing in our company. Seems like they couldn't trust me, the young CEO. So there was no way other than Shin Corporation's co-operation and it was a million times chance which I just lost thanks to my temper and arrogance. And now I was going mad about what to do. 

And the last thing I expected in this situation was for Yian to bring herself in my doorframe and to say that she would reveal everything to Sung Rin. Hell, no! It was hard enough to shove her off. Not to mention how mad she could get upon knowing the whole truth. I knew I was stepping on thin ice. 

Why would she want to do something so foolish like that? Why? I just couldn't understand her. What was she even thinking?

"No I am being serious, Jungkook." she had a serious tone that frustrated me even more.