11. 그의 여자 친구

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: 그의 여자 친구 (ɢᴇᴜᴜɪ ʏᴇᴏᴊᴀ ᴄʜɪɴɢᴜ)- ʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Yi-Ahn

The bunny guy or Jungkook or whatever you call him slammed the door out. I mimicked his line as he left.

"Grab anything you like from the closet on your left."

Asshole. Though I was bewitched by how handsome he is, he really is an asshole.

Fucking attitude, I hated it.

I always loved it, seeing guys with attitude in dramas and webtoons. But, believe me, once you face one in real life, no matter how handsome he may look, you still will be irritated by his behavior.

Would it hurt to be a gentleman?

I hated it most because no man in my whole life has ever shown this kind of attitude toward me. I bet he didn't even blink seeing me nothing but in a towel. It was embarrassing, like fucking embarrassing.

First, he went on without even knocking. Well, I know it's his home and he probably thought just because it is his house, he has the right to walk into a woman's room without knocking.

And then when he saw me in a towel, he didn't even bother thinking what I'd wear... Well, I know, he probably just thought it was none of his business.

But what next..? He just told me to grab anything from the closet.

What the hell?

What the hell am I supposed to do with all the men's clothes in the closet? Sorry, but I had already checked the closet.

Well, there was nothing I could do nothing other than shove into an oversized shirt that probably reached my knee. Yeah, and that's what I did.  

I needed to know what time it was and so, I looked for a clock around the room. There was the one on the bedside table. It was past four.

I sat on the bed, gathering everything together in my head. So...

I am Lee Yi-Ahn, who was promoted to captain in her late 20s, just in the day life showed her some silly miracle. When life on earth couldn't be any worse, for some reason, I was dragged into another universe where there are two daystars called Daniel and Jupiter. Yeah, and no sun.