Spin Off

Okay, so now that "Forever the Fighter" is finished, I'm thinking about writing kind of a sequel and kind of a spin-off. However, it might take a bit considering I have two stories (Hostage and the Asshole Competition) to finish. And a new one coming out called "City of the Damned."

Anyways, I have two ideas for the sequel, and I want you guys to vote on whichever one you like the best. Now they both carry out the same story line I'm envisioning, but they're both a little different.

So Prompt One;

Ivory was just a simple girl who lived green tea and small coffee shops. But when a dark haired boy with a keen interest in tattoos and iced coffee arrives at her coffee shop only muttering three words everytime he enters, she's forced into a world of criminals, agentss, and a whole lot of chaos. 

So basically, Ace is a teenager now, and he's the dark haired boy, and he drops his notebook and Ivory starts reading it and she finds out something ( no spoilers ) and then they basically go on an adventure together. It's kind of a love story, but more of an action / alongside a growing friendship. 

Prompt Dos;

It's been one year since Ace had heard from Scarlett. Convinced that's she's in trouble, he enlists help from a fellow friend that goes by the name of "Bucky," who's simply a shadow. Together, they discover that the world is not always as black and white as it has been, and maybe the answer they're looking for was never the answer, it was the question.

Bit more confusing than the last one, but this will be in Ace's point of view, and Bucky will be a guy. Same storyline though, and Scarlett will show up about halfway through the book.

Basically, both stories involve a missing Scarlett and a search for Ace's dad, and a friend who's quirky and different. 

So yeah, vote vote vote, and I hope to get this started and finish all my stories. Thank you guys for your help ! xx