16. Mr. Know It All

A/N I'M REALLY OBSESSED WITH THE SONG ON THE SIDE AT THE MOMENT, AND IT'S BEEN ON REPLAY AS I WRITE THIS CHAPTER SO GO LISTEN TO IT.

______________________________________________

"Ahh. Roger, who's at the door....." he asked before he spotted me. His eyes grew wide and the little girl looked confused.

He began to slowly walk backwards up the stairs before I lunge towards him and chase him up the stairs. He picks up the little girl in his arms and starts sprinting. "What the hell is going on!" a woman's voice called up as he stumbled up the steps.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yelled out. The girl winces at my choice of language and I feel an instant pang of guilt, but I had to deal with this guy first. He kept running until he realizes he was at a dead end in the hall.

He turned to face me with a silver shotgun pointing at my heart, and his hand violently shaking.

"St-stay back!" he yells, steadying his right arm with his left hand.

"Who are you, and who is she?" I said, looking at the little girl.

"You shouldn't be h-here, he told me I was home free," he stutters. I take a step when he begins to let his gun sag down. He quickly brings it back up. I take a half step back.

"Who's she?" I asked. I saw the shadows of the guy and a woman behind me, but I didn't dare turn around.

"She's no one, okay?" he says, pulling her closer to his leg. She whimpered, and tried to pull her hand out of his grasp slowly, but he held on tighter. I looked at his gun and chuckled. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering how you knew about me, and how you told Mr.Summers to find me. I just want to know why," I say, planning my escape route mentally.

"You're gonna fucking die you stupid kid. You should've stayed out of this." he said, holding the girl back. She cowered at his glare. I took my chance lunging at him. His finger slipped on the trigger, but nothing came out. He forgot to click the safety off.

"Damn it," he mutters as I wring the gun quickly out of his hands, and punch him in the jaw.

"Who the hell are you! Tell me everything." I command pointing the gun to his head. I look at the whimpering girl. "You know Nixon," I asked her softly. Her eyes widened and she nodded frantically. "He's like my best friend," I smile. She begins to give me a small smile before the man shoves her back.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"J-Joesph," he says, kneeling down.

"Then who the hell is Tyson?" I saw confused, but still keeping my stance.

"He-he's t-the b-boss," he whimpers back. I lower my gun slightly, but not all the way.

"Who are you then?" I ask. The man sighs.

"I'm his brother."

♤♧♡♢

"So, no tea?" the woman asks, handing me a cup. I shake my head. She walks back slowly and cautiously, as if I would shoot her. I don't blame her. The gun was still clutched in my hand, just sitting in my lap as I faced the man and the girl. The boy was next to me, obviously planning his escape if I opened fire.

"Tell me everything or I'll shoot the boy and the lady," I hiss to him. I wouldn't do it though. I don't kill. I injure. But I don't kill.

"Okay, okay, Tyson is my brother. He wants you dead. He told me to watch over this girl, I don't know why, okay? And he-he said you were coming, s-so," he begins. I furrow my eyebrows.