12. Girls Faint too Easily

Updated and dedicated to @fashioninmyblood for being such a sweetheart :D

_________________________________

The week passed by pretty quickly. It was practically the same thing. Me introducing myself, girls giving me stares of burning hatred, boys jumping at a chance for my number. I don't blame them, all the girls were the same here. I guess it was refreshing to see someone different. Elliot, Austin, and Nixon stayed by side the whole time. I was grateful. I wasn't in the making friends mood, and no one even tried to bother to try to get to know me. It was Wednesday, and it was a free period. Luckily, it was last. I was about to head to the library to meet the guys. I hadn't fought off anyone yet, and I was frankily disappointed. They told me that they attract more attention on the streets, but I feel like there's something their not telling me.

"Why am I being a bodyguard for you? It's not like you need one." I asked them, when we sitting down. I was eating an apple because school lunch is just absolutely horrid. They exchanged gazes. I snapped my fingers in front of faces. "Hello?" They looked back at me silent. "Are you guys in a band or something?" I asked again. They turned red. "Oh gosh, you are!" I exclaimed.

"We want to go to the X-factor," Nixon mumbled. I was turning red.

"Austin, I thought you couldn't do anything musical," I told him.

"I can't, I mean, I can play the guitar. I was lying because I couldn't really think of anything." he said.

"So you guys sing. Are you big yet?" I can't believe this. I'm not a freaking bodyguard for a boyband.

"No, but we have a gig tomorrow. We started it a couple months ago." Elliot replied.

"Ha. You guys are in a boyband, I'm done. So this is why you need a bodyguard? Because you think girls are gonna come chasing after you." I said, still chuckling.

"Yeah, I mean, we're pretty big around the streets of New York," Nixon says smugly.

"Why didn't your dad tell me this?" I said. They turned even redder.

"He thinks it's stupid, but he wanted a bodyguard for us anyway." Austin explained.

"Sing for me," I told them.

"No."

"Please?" I begged them.

"Fine, back at the house. Deal?" Elliot gave in. I grinned.

"Deal. Now if you guys excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom." I got up, chuckling softly as I left them. Ahh, boybands. It can't get any funnier than this. I exited the library, and turned the corner to run into someone strangely familiar. I looked up into the familiar stare of the boy in science. He stared at me.

"Hey," I told him. His eyes grew wide and he began to walk away. I grabbed his arm, stopping him from walking any further. He stopped and turned to me. "Thanks for saving me from certain death this morning." I said.

"No problem." he said in a smooth deep voice. He was British. I had a hit of and accent behind my American voice, but he was full on British.

"What's your name?" I asked. He stared at me for a minute, obviously debating whether or not to tell me. He didn't answer, so I told him mine.

"I'm Scarlett." I said. He looked at me in complete shock, grabbed my arm and stared at my tattoos. Before I could even comprehend what happened, he was gone. I looked down the hall to hear footsteps retreating. I ran full speed down the hallway, to find it empty. I sighed in frustration. I turned to see Nixon looking at me with cold eyes. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me down the hall. I got out of his grasp, and twisted his arm. He made a grunting noise from the pain he felt. I let him go.