sequel time !! coming soon

So, I've got it. After months and months I got a decent idea for the sequel. I have a few concerns. 

One. I really want to make Ace bisexual. It wouldn't be focused on the romance at all, just a little twist. I just don't want to dive right into it because I know it's controversial and I want all of you guys to be able to enjoy the story without that conflict. But if you express your opinions in the comments and I evaluate it and see what I can do. I know I should be "I don't care what people think" but I do because you guys are my readers and I want you to be able to enjoy this sequel because you guys are the reason my story has gotten this far.

Two, the title. I have two ideas, but feel free to toss some more ideas out there. It's either Forever Gone or Forever the Hero. But I would love more options. 

Three, the synopsis and mood and the basics of the story. Here's the synopsis.

Action packed, moving, and a bit overly sarcastic, Forever Gone (or whatever) follows the story of 18-year-old Ace Cariani, an apathetic genius who has a little trouble with violence and prefers to be the brains behind the scenes while he searches for not only his father, but also his missing sister as he enters a world Scarlett left behind. 

So, the tone of this will be like Forever the fighter, but it will be less messy hopefully and more like a 16 year old wrote it rather than a 12 year old. It will be action packed and humorous but it will have an edge to it, like most my stories. I hope you guys enjoy it, and the first chapter will be posted in the first few days of November. xx. 

EDIT: Also, I think my book hit like number 70 in action so thank you guys so much for reading this and supporting me x