18. And the truth comes out

Big A/N at the end xx. 

Born to Die-Lana Del Ray

Every teardrop a Waterfall - Coldplay

Blindfolded, my hand searched for Ace's but I feel short and my heart sank. "Ace?" I asked.

"I'm here Scarlett," he replies softly, obviously in the seat in front of me. We were in a van of some sort, moving at about 70 mph on a bumpy road. Confusion, frustration, and a whole lot of anger piled into my mind the instant I was blindfolded and led into a vehicle.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Hadrian, but I just wanted Ace back, and now that I knew he was here, a small burden had been lifted off my chest.

Sadly, it was just replaced by an even heavier one. 

"You know," a deep voice cut into my thoughts. "You're not all that pretty."

"Thanks. I embrace it," I reply. People aren't placed on Earth to look pretty. They're placed here to live.

And this right now, isn't exactly living. "Where are you guys taking me anyway?" I ask.

"A place," the deep voice replied. I mumbled some curse words hoping Ace wouldn't hear them, and my hand began searching around until I found something. "Hey, don't touch me," the deep voice said irritated. Bingo.

I slam my fist into his arm, grabbing it with my other hand and twisting it. "OW, OW, OW OWWWW!!!!" he yelled out.

"TELL ME WHERE WE'RE GOING!" I hiss loudly. 

"THE FUCKING BUILDING!" he says. I let go of him and slap him.

"Don't use profanity," I scolded. It was obvious that they were taking me to the building I used to fight in. Hadrian obviously set me up. That twat. A sigh escaped my mouth as I lounged back in the leather seat. My heart began to race for Ace. What if they kill me and he's left alone? I can't have that dammit.

We arrive shortly after me abusing an unknown figure and I'm violently tossed out of the car. Hushed whispers begin surrounding me as someone pulls me to my feet. My eyes are still covered with the fabric and I felt a small hand slip into mine. A bit of relief floated through me. Ace.

"Scarlett. Scarlett Scarlett Scarlett," an all too familiar voice breaks through past the whispers. Ugh. Tyson. 

 "Don't particularly enjoy the sound of my name coming from your voice," I retort. He chuckles, and someone begins to remove the cloth obstructing my vision. It was slightly blurry, but after rubbing my eyes I see 3 figures. Tyson in the middle, Hadrian on his left, and Mitchell to his right.

But that wasn't all. Mitchell and Hadrian were being held back, both rightly wrapped in thick ropes and bandanas around each of their mouths.

But the already confusing sight was fucked up even more when Brent and Amanda come in, untouched with a  wicked grin on Amanda's face and a bored look on Brent's.

Yet the creepiest thing of it all was Tyson's face, which was painted to mimic the Joker's. 

"Oh Scarlett, so much you don't know," Tyson continues with a smile. He gestures to Ace. "Keep holding her hand buddy. She may blow a gasket." he says pointing at Ace like he was his son and it was a playful statement.

"Scarlett, I promise I didn't do.." Hadrian screamed out, having pulled the bandana down. A man slapped his hand over his mouth once again. 

"Son, you need to learn to shut up and let me talk," Tyson says to Hadrian. "You probably want the whole story, don't you Scarlett? So I'm going to tell you, now that I have everyone in here. And before you and your little brother die." he says, his thin lips growing into a wide sinister smirk.