08

: *・゚:*:・゚* 08: Hormones

"Then, just, a quick one? Please?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~ "Wow, you sure made an effort to look good for Oikawa. You've never dressed this good whenever I invite you out." Zi laughed as he saw the outfit his friend was wearing for her hang out today. She had facetimed him before leaving her home just to make sure she didn't look too bad.

She turned red before she puffed her cheeks, "I'm not trying to look good for him. I'm not sure if his parents are going to be home and in the event that they are, I didn't want to look bad."

She wore a short, light blue skirt with a white top and white shoes with a headband neatly placed on her head.

"Hmmm suuuuure." Zi teased, "If you want to fuck him, just say so. I wouldn't blame you. Even I want to but he isn't gay so that's a sad face from me."

Her jaw dropped at her friends words, "Youre boyfriend wouldn't be to happy to hear that."

"Girl, my boyfriend also wants a piece of that so don't even."

She softly laughed as she shook her head. On her way downstairs, she bid her friend a goodbye before writing a note for her mother, letting her know where she was going to be and what time she would probably come back. She checked the time and decided it was time to make her way over to the volleyball captains home.

Oikawa woke up bright and early that morning.
He made sure to clean every inch of his home and went to the store to make sure there would be enough snacks for the both of them.

He began to get more and more nervous the more time passed and the closer time got to when the girl would becoming over.

When she arrived at Oikawas place, she hesitated before knocking. A part of her wanted to turn around and to just make up an excuse to not go. At the same time, she knew the boy was quite fond of her and she didn't want to be rude.

So, she knocked.

The door opened to reveal the handsome setter already smiling.

"Y/N! Come in!" The girl winced at how loud he was being. The cheerleader brought a finger to her lips signaling him to turn it down. He apologized as she took her shoes off before entering all the way.

"The TV in my living room isn't really as big or have better quality as the one in my room so we can go watch the movies in there. Only if you're comfortable with it though."

"That's fine." She nodded as he led the way to his room.

When she entered, the (H/C) haired girl immediately let her eyes wonder around the room. It was nice and tidy. She found a volleyball in the corner, making her smile a little. She found a few photos of Oikawa and Iwaizumi together.