37

: *・゚:*:・゚*36: Retired Tutor

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*36: Retired Tutor

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~As the library studying session was coming to an end, Jaeon began to think of things he could tell Y/N to get her to continue to hang out with him.

He wanted to ask her on a date that wouldn't seem like a date if he said it.

So many ideas came to his mind, he didn't know which to use first.

Clearly, he could not care about her boyfriend.

He was going to try to get with this girl no matter what.

Time passed and the librarian sweetly told the remaining students that the library was closing for the day and for them to start heading home.

The two walked out of the library and out into the school yard.

She looked at him, "Well, looks like this is it. I hope I've been helpful to you. Hopefully you continue to do better from here on out."

He smiled at her, "I won't let your teaching go to waste. Thank you again for all your help. If you're down, I'd like to take you out to properly thank you."

She immediately got a feeling this meant something more than from what he was saying.

But, she didn't want to jump to any conclusions, fear of losing a great friend that was developed.

So, the cheerleader smiled, "Uh sure. Like, today? Or..."

"We can go out tomorrow! I heard there's a small ice cream shop not too far from here that's amazing." He explained.

"Okay. Just text me the details."

"Definitely! So, do you want me to walk you home?" Jaeon offered.

She softly shook her head, "Thanks but Oikawas almost done with whatever it was he was doing so he's gonna take me home. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Y/N!"

The boy walked off and she made her way to the gym. When she slid the door open, it looked like the boys were just about finishing up their playful game of volleyball. Oikawa was already taking his knee pad off and Iwaizumi was putting his jacket on.

They both looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. They made their way to her and she looked up at them, "Ready to go home? I'm so tired. Studying really hurts my brain, even thought I was only going over what I already knew."

Oikawa laughed and wrapped his arm around her, "Studying is what keeps your grade from going down my love. Even if it sucks complete ass sometimes."

"Whatever. Are you walking with us tonight Hajime?" She asked her cousin.

"Nah. I'm gonna go with Makki and Mattsun to get whatever it is that they wanted so I'll see y'all tomorrow." Iwaizumi responded as he quickly went to catch up with the boys who were already starting to rush him.

The couple quickly stopped by the club room so that the setter could quickly grab his things before they made their way home.

While walking, Oikawa seemed to be in a good mood. He just had a smile spread on his face. This made his girlfriend very curious.

She rose her eyebrow, "Why're you so smiley? What happened?"

He looked at her, "What? Can I not be in a good mood? Am I not allowed to be happy with no reason behind it?"

"No you are. It's just, usually there's more to it when you're in a good mood."

And her statement was very true.

There, in fact, was something that caused Oikawas big smile.

He's just choosing not to share what's happened with her just yet.

"Oh and also you don't have to wait for me after school tomorrow." She brought up.

"What? Why not?"

"I'm hanging out with Jaeon. He's treating me to ice cream as a thank you for tutoring him."

The captains smile instantly dropped.

"Y/N, are you dumb?"

"Huh!? Why are you asking me that?!"

He smiled as he rolled his eyes, "Not like that silly. I just mean, he's clearly into you and clearly just asked you out on a date and using this whole 'thank you' crap as an excuse."

Y/N thought for a second and shook her head, "No. He's not into me. There's been so many times where he's pointed out how much he thinks a certain girl is pretty. And it wouldn't make sense for him to ask me out on a date if he knows I'm with you."

"You don't understand men, my love. That's how they trick you. Just wait, you'll see." He said with a sigh.

The girl thought about it some more after he dropped her off at her home.

Technically, what he said did make complete sense.

And he was right either way.

However, she wanted so desperately for him to be wrong.

This is the third guy she's let into her life.

Zi was an instant accepting because he was gay so she knew he wasn't talking to her just to get in her bed or anything.

Oikawa may have been annoying but his reason for talking to her wasn't for anything sexual. And he did try to befriend her in the beginning.

But if her boyfriend was right about tomorrow, which he is,

then Jaeon successfully tricked his way into her life with her thinking he genuinely only wanted to be her friend.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—