17

: *・゚:*:・゚* 17: A Great Loss

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 17: A Great Loss

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~And there it was.

The referee blew his final whistle.

A truly astonishing game which sadly ended with Seijoh losing.

Everything was silent on Seijohs side. The cheerleaders all let out a soft groan as they stood up. A lot of them were crying. Zi being one of them which was really surprising since he wasn't really one to cry.

Y/N walked down the bleachers and watched Oikawa. She could see frustration all over his face. She could probably take a guess on what he was thinking as well.

The team soon lined up and thanked everyone for coming out to watch the game. The two team captains made eye contact before she turned around and faced her team, "Cmon guys, back to the bus. Time to go home."

Everyone cleared out and met outside. Y/N wasn't really much for hugs but that was the only thing she thought to do when she saw her cousin. Even he was surprised by her actions since he was the same way. Still, he hugged her back.

She let go, "You played an amazing game."

He didn't respond, only nodded.

She looked around him, "Where's Oikawa?"

"Still inside Im pretty sure. He's probably crying somewhere." Hanamaki replied.

The girl thanked him before turning and running back inside to find Oikawa. After a few corner turns and eventually getting lost, she finally found him talking to someone.

"Oikawa."

The two boys looked at her, "The buses are loaded. Time to go."

"Alright." He whispered.

The two turned to walk away but the other boy spoke up, "Are you his girlfriend?"

They turned back around and Oikawas face flushed with red, "Well I mean I guess-"

"Yes. I'm his girlfriend." She interrupted and responded.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

She tilted her head, waiting for him to continue,