31

: *・゚:*:・゚* 31: Home Sweet Home

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 31: Home Sweet Home

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Yay, we're home." Y/N said very unenthusiastically while Oikawa parked his car in her driveway.

Oikawa laughed, "Youre not happy to be back?"

"It's whatever I guess. All good things come to an end. I just really wish we used that last condom if I knew how fast the days were gonna pass."

Unfortunately, to her, they indeed did not get to use the last condom in box during their last two days of being in that cabin alone. They had spend their last days just enjoying each other's company as well as just sleeping.

"You act like we're never gonna have sex again." He told her.

"It feels like that."

The two got off the car and he helped her get her bags down. When they walked inside the house, her mom and Akio were sitting on the couch watching a movie.

Aiko smiled at them, "Hey guys! How was the cabin?"

"It was nice. Very cozy." Y/N told her.

"That's nice! So, what'd you get for Christmas!"

Y/N and Oikawa had filled her mom in on everything that they got as well as everything they did up there.

Well.

Mostly everything.

The cheerleader picked her bags back up, "Well, Oikawa and I are gonna take this up to my room so we'll be up there if you need us."

Her mom nodded at her and the third years made their way to her room. They set her stuff down and she threw herself on her bed as he closed the door and locked it.

"If it's one thing I missed, it was definitely my bed." She muffled against the sheets.

She turned around and he jumped on her, causing her to groan and laugh. He propped himself up and gave her a quick kiss.

"I should probably get going. My parents are already waiting for me to get home."

She frowned, "You can't stay for a bit?"

"Y/N, I've been with you for two weeks. Are you not sick of me?"

"Um, no?"

After a few seconds of staring at each other, he smiled, "Fine, I'll stay."

She smiled and locked their lips again, softly kissing him.

It didn't take long for him to get hard during their little make out session. He could feel her smiling because of it.

Her mouth lightly opened and he stuck his tongue in, his now dancing around with hers.

It was a passionate yet rough kiss.

Without thinking, he went to try and take off her shirt but she slapped his hands away. She pulled away from their kiss and got out from under him,

"Okay. I think that's enough. You can go now."

He sat up and stared at her in disbelief, "Y/N-"

"What? My mom's downstairs. I'm not gonna do anything with her in the house." She blankly told him.

He groaned, "You are my own cockblock you know that? Fine. But I'm gonna need a minute before leaving."

The volleyball captain began to look around the room and when he looked at his girlfriend, she was already looking at him.

His face turned red, "What?"

She stayed still for a second before grabbing his face and kissing him again. This time, she was on top of him, straddling him. She quickly began to rock herself against his hard on, causing him to let out a soft moan through their kiss.

He began to reach his high unusually fast today so he stopped her and pulled away, "You just can't keep yourself away from me can you? It's now a fact: no girl can resist me!"

She gave him a disgusted look and climbed off him, "Get the fuck out."

"Your moms gonna see my boner if I dare leave this room right now."

"And?"

Oikawas jaw dropped, "Y/N!-"

"I'm totally kidding. I wouldn't want my mom to see that. Obviously, you should stay in here till your little friend goes away." She sarcastically told him.

"Little!? Well if that how you really feel then maybe we should just never have se-"

"Y/N! Akio made some food if you guys are hungry!" Her mom called from downstairs.

Y/N looked at Oikawa and smiled, "Looks like that's our que."

"I literally am not leaving this bedroom."

"Fine. I'll just have her bring up your food then."

"Y/N!"

She laughed, "I'm just kidding! Jeez how cruel do you think I am!?"

"Um. Very?"

"Oh fuck you."

He smiled, "But you already did."

"I'm leaving."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—