𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔

𑁍-''-𐦍: One

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍: One

𑁍-''-𐦍

~The wedding was going to start in a few minutes.

Although Oikawa had been so prepared for this day, especially since it was rushed, he did feel extremely nervous.

With Y/N being pregnant, both of his parents and her mom wanted the wedding to happened as soon as possible. Which they accomplished.

He was sitting on the bench, constantly checking the time as his best man walked up to him.

"Hi Iwa! You ready to become family?" He teased him.

Iwaizumi frowned, "I'll seriously kill you the next time you tell me that. But for now, we have a small problem."

"What?"

He whispered something in his ear which caused
Oikawa to immediately stand up and run off.

He went into the classroom that was down the hall in the church where they were getting married.

He found his soon to be wife sitting there, crying her eyes out.

Although it was bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding started, Oikawa couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she looked.

"Y/N," He softly called out, "What happened? Why're you crying?"

"Why am I crying?" She scoffed as she repeated his question that sounded so stupid to her, "My necklace broke, my dress barely fits now so I'm finding it a bit hard to breathe, I'm a few months pregnant, the chocolate fountain isn't working, my veil is bothering me, I'm really-"

"Okay, okay. Hey, take a deep breath alright?"

He sat next to her and held her hands as she closed her eyes and did as he suggested.

Oikawa wiped her tears and smiled, "What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant." She huffed.

He laughed, "Yeah I think I got that."

"The issue is that I'm pregnant. We were careless and now this whole marriage is rushed! Don't you think this was too fast? Do you really want to do this?"

His eyes looked into her sad ones before he brushed her hair out of her face, "It may have happened fast but I knew the second we started dating that I wanted to marry you. If it were up to me, we would've gotten married years ago. I never once doubted this."

"You really mean that? You're not saying this to make me feel better about this?"

"Of course I mean it. But, if you think this was rushed and want to postpone everything to a later date, we can do that."

Seeing his expression, she knew he meant every word he was saying.

She softly sniffed before shaking her head, "No. If you want to do this then so do I. We're absolutely getting married."

He gave her a warming smile and kissed her head, "Good. And to be honest, you did kinda jump at me a lot so really it's kinda your fault that you're pregnant because who am I to deny my beautiful girl?"

Y/N let out a loud laugh as she playfully pushed him.

"You feel better?"

"Definitely. Thank you."

"Anytime. I'm here for the rest of our lives. Also I'm really in awe of how your make up didn't run with all of your crying."

"Played it safe and bought waterproof makeup."

"Ah, i see."

The couple stood up and hugged each other, which she desperately needed.

"Oh! There you guys are!" Zi panted as he found them, "I've been looking everywhere for you! Oikawa you're not supposed to be in here! The ceremony is literally about to start and our bride and groom were missing."

"Hajime knew where we were."

"Well I didn't know that! So come on!"

Zi then grabbed Oikawa by the ear and dragged him out of the room as Y/N quickly fixed herself to make sure she looked perfect.

While the two were exchanging their vows, Zi's soft sobs could be heard since he got a little too emotional.

He honestly thought she was never going to get married.

And here she was, proving him wrong.

Hearing the words "You may now kiss the bride" were truly some of the best words Oikawa could have ever been told in his entire life.

Especially since after their kiss, it confirmed that Y/N was now and forever his.

While the party was going on, Y/N was mostly just sitting down, watching everyone dance, drink, eat and overall just have fun.

After his little dance break with her mom, Oikawa went and sat next to her, "This is so fun! I knew getting married was a good idea!" He yelled due to the loud music.

"Definitely!" She yelled back.

"You know you can't get rid of me anymore, right?"

"Yeah I think I'm okay with that though! By the way, I got a letter in the mail telling me the gender of our baby. Wanna take a guess?"

"You looked at it!?"

"I couldn't help myself."

He hummed for a second, "Is it a boy?"

She smiled, "It's a girl!"

𑁍-''-𐦍

here's an extra chapter bc
i fucking can.

i genuinely missed this couple
to this day they're still my fav.

i would say this rly is the last chapter but
i'm a liar !

hope you enjoyed this :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗠𝗘 | 𝗧. 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 🎉