13

: *・゚:*:・゚* 13: Over

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 13: Over

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Bokuto was doing the same as he did the other day. He lent Y/N his vocals while she was working her magic. She had her hair up in a messy bun and she was lightly biting down on her thumb showing how focused she was.

The pretty girl had told Oikawa that instead of coming over to her place, they should meet at the park since she had something she wanted to talk to him about.

"What're you going to tell Oikawa?" Bokuto asked her.

"That I'm cheering for him. I guess no harm will be done if I do what I signed up for." The cheerleader plainly replied.

Bokuto loudly laughed. Then, a knock came to the door.

They looked at each other and she raised an eyebrow,

"I'll be back, please don't touch anything." She warned him before she went downstairs.

Y/N opened the door to reveal to see the handsome setter standing there with a warm smile on his face.

"Hi Y/N! I know I wasn't supposed to come here but I thought it'd be better if we walked to the park together!" He suggested with his smile growing bigger by the second.

"I wish you would've told me sooner. Bokuto is in my room. We're finishing up something we started." She sighed.

"I'll just sit on your bed and stay quiet. I promise I won't make a noise!"

She let him in and they made their way to her room. Oikawa and Bokuto softly exchanged greeting before he sat on her bed and it fell silent.

awkward.

Once Oikawa saw the entire set up she had in his room, his eyes widened. He never knew she had all this; that she was interested in producing music. In fact, he wasn't even sure she liked music. That's when he realized there was still a whole bunch he didn't know about her.

The setter stared at her as she sat back down and began to bite on her thumb again. He thought she looked really cute.

Bokuto felt uncomfortable. Which is saying something because he's almost never uncomfortable. He felt Oikawas eyes on him whenever he looked away. He really hoped Y/N would finish soon.

Within 30 minutes, she finished. She was eager to hear his thoughts as Bokuto put headphones to hear the finished product.

"Y/N! This is amazing! You should really go to a school for this! You'd be an amazing producer one day! " He praised her.

A faint hint of blush appeared on her cheeks as she smiled and thanked him. He made sure that she sent him the song that then made so that he could show all of his friends how amazing it is.

"I'll treat you to something as a "awesome job". Just text me when your free and I'll make plans." Bokuto beamed as he gathered his things.

She simply just nodded with a smile. He said his goodbyes and left.

Oikawa stood up to look around her room. He got a closer look at all of the equipment she used.

"Why didn't you tell me about this side of you!?" He looked at her and she shrugged,

"You never asked. Besides, I don't really plan on getting anywhere with this. It's just something I do on the side." She told him.

"Well you should definitely try to! You're clearly really into it if you bought all of this expensive stuff." He beamed at her.

She sat on the edge of her bed, "Well yeah but I don't exactly have the money for-"

"Well then we'll try and get you a scholarship! You definitely deserve it." He interrupted, "Anyways, let's go to the park!"

He grabbed her hand and rushed out of her house. Once they made it to the park, he bought ice cream for them. As they were walking around, he noticed she seemed bothered. Her eyebrows were slightly furrowed and she had a small frown.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

They stopped walking and she looked at him, "Um, there's something I wanted to talk to you about. It's something I've been thinking about for the past few days." She started.

His heart began racing.

Was this going where he thinks it's going?

Does she wanna be more than friends?

Does she feel the same way?

"Wait. Can I say something first?" He nervously said.

"I guess."

He took her hands in his, "I'm in love with you. There's really no other way to say it. I love the way you cringe when you don't like something.
The way you move on from one topic to the other when you don't want to keep talking about something. The way you bite your thumb when you're focused. I love you. I want you. I want us to be more than friends."

Her heart dropped and her frown depended.

Shit.

That was the only word racing through Oikawas mind.

She took in a deep breath as she removed her hands from his, "I don't think we should be more than friends. In fact, I don't think we should be friends at all. I don't like you. At all. I'm done with all of this. I don't want you following me and bothering me anymore. I want my space back. I liked it when it was just me and Zi. I don't want to be one of your toys. You can't use me like you do everyone else. Those few kisses we had meant absolutely nothing."

Oikawas mouth slightly opened. He wanted to say something but nothing came out. He just shoved his hands in his pocket and took a step back.

"So, is this like, a goodbye or something?" He whispered.

"Yes. It is. Sorry. Thanks for the ice cream." She replied before turning around and walking away.

Once she was out of sight, the volleyball captain felt his entire soul leave his body. He's never loved anyone before. His mother told him to just be honest about how he felt with her. How he wishes she never told him that.

His first love ended in a complete disaster.

He went home heart broken. In tears.

He went home without an answer.

And now, he would suffer whatever punishment his team thought for him.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—