41

: *・゚:*:・゚*41: Her Emotions

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*41: Her Emotions

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Wow, so you just dumped him? Just like that?" Bokuto asked the cheer captain.

She and Zi both nodded.

Bokuto giggled a bit, "Not to be mean or anything but i think this is so funny. I heard the news at my school and you guys don't even go there! Oikawa must be pretty popular huh?"

Y/N shrugged, "I guess? I mean, he's a ladies man. And a pretty well known setter."

"Yeah well, all good things come to an end right? Oh! Since you clearly have a thing for pretty setters, you should meet my friend. I think you'd like him."

She smiled, "Thanks but no thanks. I'd break that poor boys heart too."

Bokuto shook his head, "Nah, he'd be the one breaking your heart."

Zi's eyebrow rose, "He's a heartbreaker?"

"Something like that. He's only rejected a few girls but I think he just needs to find someone that understands him. I think you'd be perfect for him miss Y/N. You're basically the girl version of him." The volleyball captain beamed.

Her nose scrunched and she laughed, "Oh god. Yeah definitely not. We'd definitely butt heads if we dated."

"Maybe. But, are you sure you're okay?"

"Hm? About what?"

"Well, your breakup. I mean, that one really cute photo you posted of you and Oikawa was gone one day along with the very few others you posted. He just vanished from your profile and your life basically. And you haven't cried or anything?" Bokuto questioned.

Y/N and Zi looked at each other.

"Breakups happen. Mine was bound to happen. And we just weren't on the same path. It's not like either of us did anything bad. I don't see the need to cry or feel upset about it. I'm not mad at Oikawa or anything. Though, he's probably super pissed at me."

After looking at his phone for a bit, Zi felt sad, "This is so upsetting."

The other two looked at him, "What is?"

Zi faced his phone towards them, "Oikawa still has all your photos together up. And he hasn't taken your initials out of his bio."

Her nose scrunched again, "Hes so corny. He probably forgot. It's not a big deal."

"But it says he's active. I don't think he forgot." Bokuto pointed out.

Y/N's face began to heat up from embarrassment.

People are going to think he's still in a relationship if he keeps those pictures and her initials up. Even if pretty much everyone knows they aren't together anymore.

"I'm always here if you need to talk Y/N. But for right now, I gotta go. Are you really sure you're okay?" Bokuto asked once more.

She smiled and nodded, "I'm really okay."

He looked at her for a bit before nodding and leaving the two to go hang out with the pretty friend he mentioned earlier.

Zi began to put his jacket on, "I gotta go to. And Y/N, it's okay to cry if you feel upset or miss him. He was your first boyfriend after all and you were together for months and did a lot of special things together. I know you miss him even if you say you don't care."

It felt like her heart dropped to her stomach and her lip lightly quivered but she just pressed her lips into a thin line, "Really Zi, I'm okay. I don't care."

He sighed, "If you say so."

As he walked towards her bedroom door, his back turned to her, he heard a soft sniffle. He stopped in his tracks and looked at her.

Her hand was covering her mouth as tears began to roll down her face. He quickly went to her and she immediately hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder.

Zi softly stroked her head, "I know baby, I know. It's okay."

She pulled away from the hug, still sobbing, "Did I do the right thing? Was what I did reasonable? I just want him to live his life without me holding him back! God! I've never cried over a boy before this feels so bad! I miss him Zi!"

Zi laughed and cupped her face in his hands, "Hon, what you did was for him, not for you. You did what you thought was best and that okay!"

She shook her head, "But he's not talking to me and he avoids going near where I am and he'll walk another direction if he sees me coming and I-"

"Hey, hey, hey! Shhh, calm down. It's okay. He's just taking this break up hard because he loves you Y/N. I'm just surprised you're not the one avoiding him."

Her sobs settled down and she sniffed, "I just want him to know I did it because-"

"He knows. Trust me, Hajime told him. He knows."

She stared into her best friend eyes for a bit before embracing him again.

"You know, this is the first time i've ever seen you actually sob." He whispered.

She immediately smacked his arm.

Zi laughed and pulled back, "What I think you need to do is talk to him. He left your room so abruptly that day, you guys didn't get to continue to talk or explain thing's thoroughly. You have to talk to him."

The girl looked down, "He wont wanna talk to me."

"It doesn't hurt to try. Now, I really have to go because I have a date with Ren in a few. Call me if you need more comforting or anything at all. I'm here for you Y/N. Forever and always." he reminded her as he stood back up and placed a kiss on her head.

He left her home and immediately made a phone call. It rang a few times before he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey! You need to help me with something. Y/N was just crying her eyes out to me right now. And I have a way for her to get what she needs."

"Y/N? Crying? That's new."

"Exactly what I thought! So, will you help me?"

"Sure. What do I have to do?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—