42

: *・゚:*:・゚*42: Escape Room

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*42: Escape Room

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~While Y/N was waiting for Zi, she sat alone in front of a small froyo shop inside of the mall that they were supposed to meet in.

She was just quietly eating her small bowl of dessert while through her phone and waiting. And he was over thirty minutes late, causing her to get impatient.

"I should start showing up late to show him how it feels." She whispered to herself.

"Oh! It's you! The lost cheerleader!"

Confused, she looked up and saw the silver haired boy that helped her find her way all those months ago, smiling down at her.

"Ah, I remember you! Sugawara, right?"

His smile widened, "Yeah! Good memory!"

Well, with a face like his, it's hard to forget.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I was about to shop for some new clothes. You?"

She sighed, "My friend was supposed to meet me here half an hour ago so that we could look for graduation dinner clothes and try an escape room or whatever but I feel like leaving now."

"Ah, he's still on here?"

"No. And he hasn't even texted me that he's on his way. I feel like maybe he forgot or something. This wouldn't be the first time."

Sugawara laughed, "Well, if you want you can join me. You can help me look for clothes and then we can go pick out your dress or whatever you were planning to wear."

She thought for a second before standing up and shrugged, "Sure. I got time to kill i guess."

The girl threw away her now finished treat and began to walk around with the setter.

Although she wasn't really big on new people, he made her feel comfortable. He was very gentle and soft and a little reserved himself.

Very different from Oikawa but a good different.

With her help, he was able to buy clothes that actually looked really good on him and some helped his silver hair pop out more.

Once he finished his spending, he seemed relieved, "You know, having a girl help out certainly saves time. I'm really indecisive with things. I probably would've been in that store for another hour if you weren't here. Thank you so much!"

She smiled, "I feel like once you have a color pallet down, things are a lot easier."

He nodded, "Definitely! So, do you wanna go look for your stuff now?"

Before she could say yes, she recieved a message from Zi telling her that he was at the entrance and for her to go meet him there.

"Looks like i have to go. You don't wanna come with me?" She offered.

He shook his head, "It's okay. I should probably head home anyways. I finished what I came here to do."

"Okay. It was really nice hanging out with you."

"Yeah you too! Also um, I didn't last time but I was wondering if I could get your number this time?" He asked with a hint of blush spreading across his cheeks, "Unless you're with that boyfriend of yours still then I don't want to-"

"No I don't. We broke up." She interrupted, "I'll give you my number."

"O-okay!"

He pulled his phone out and handed it to her. Once her number was secured inside, he gave her a small bow and walked his own way.

Once she met with Zi, she was showing him clearly how angry she was with him being an hour late.

"I'm sorry! I got caught up in something and I had to deal with it and please don't be mad! I'll buy your lunch!" He begged.

Her frown didn't disappear, "I almost left. You always do this! I'm sick and tired of always wa-"

"I know, I know! This is the last time I promise! But we have to argue about this later because our reservation for the escape room is soon and it's upstairs so let's go!"

She rolled her eyes and followed him. She was definitely prepared to argue with him once they got into the room alone together. During their entire walk there, he was on his phone texting someone the entire time. But she didn't really care.

The got to the place and checked in but before they went inside the room, Zi stopped, "Wait! I have to use the restroom!"

"Are you serious?" Y/N said with a small groan.

"Ill be back quick! You start without me!"

The girl and the worker both watched as he quickly left and the worker let her in the room by herself. Had this been a horror room, she would've been super pissed that she'd have to be there alone. But since it was set up like a kids playroom, she didn't really mind and sat on one of the small chairs while she waited.

About five minutes passed when she began to hear voices near the door of her room. One of them sounded like her cousin. Her head perked up and the door opened. A second later, Oikawa was shoved and locked inside with her. Though, he didn't even notice she was in there yet.

"Iwa! This isn't funny! If this turns out to be a horror room and I'm playing by myself I'm seriously gonna kill you!" He shouted and pounded on the door.

"Stop being a baby and calm down! You're not alone!" Iwaizumi shouted back at him from the other side of the door.

Confused, Oikawa turned around and his eyes were met with Y/N, who's jaw was slightly dropped.

"What're you doing here!?" They asked in unison.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—