~30~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 30: Addicted

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 30: Addicted

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*A few Days later*

~What was supposed to be a short, innocent shower between lovers quickly turned into something way more.

Y/N's back was slammed against the shower wall for support as Oikawa continued to move himself in and out of her. She steadied his head and quickly locked their lips, sloppily making out

Since their first time being intimate, Y/N had become a bit too invested in the activity. She would basically rip off Oikawas clothes the second she wanted to feel that feeling again.

They've been having sex so much that they are now down to one condom from the present the girls mother had given Oikawa.

He picked up his pace a little more and moans just kept spilling out of her mouth as if there were no tomorrow. She sunk her nails onto his back like she was holding for more support while he filled her with so much pleasure.

He began to hit her g-spot and her eyes rolled back, "Fuck! This feels so good! I should've let you tear my clothes off long ago!" She moaned against their kiss.

"Y/N, can you relax a bit!? You're clenching!" The setter told her as he felt her tightly wrapped around him.

"Huh?! Oh, sorry!" She cried, feeling close to her orgasm.

Upon noticing this, Oikawa kept going only pounding into her a little harder and causing her moans to get louder. Her back sliding up and down against the wall was a bit uncomfortable but she didn't really mind it or noticed that uncomfortable feeling.

She then felt her climax and released on Oikawas dick and he quickly pulled out and released as well. When he set her down, her legs feels like jelly but she smiled up at him and locked their lips again, giving him a tired, sloppy kiss. She could feel him smiling.

He pulled away, "Okay it's seriously time to wash up. Hurry up or I'm gonna leave you alone in here."

She quickly turned around and began to wash herself clean. Once she finished, she stepped out and when back to their room to change into her comfortable clothes.

It took another ten minutes for Oikawa to finally come out. He found her sitting there perfectly in the middle of the bed just staring at him. He smiled at her,

"What?"

She smiled and held up two fingers, "Round 2?"

He laughed, "As cute as you look right now maybe we should give it a rest. We still have two days left here and only one condom. Let's just relax a bit."

"You're right, you're right. But! There's always that strong pull out game of yours!" She said brightly.

Oikawa shook his head, "That doesn't always guarantee safety. And better safe than sorry right? So let's just rest, yeah?"

"Fine. Cant believe none of us thought to bring condoms."

"Well, you were always against the idea of us having sex up here so I didn't want to make you uncomfortable if I brought some. It's not like we were planning this."

She hummed a bit, "That's true. I just realized I'm acting like some crazy addict oh my god. I gotta calm down. Should we sleep in separate rooms tonight?"

"Oh god no. It's cold and you give off a lot of body heat so I thinks it's better you stay." He quickly replied.

She gave him a small smile, "Very true. Should we just go to bed then? It's actually pretty late. Who's idea was it to shower at this time?"

"Yours actually."

"Oh."

He smiled and shook his head while quickly changing into his pajamas and got into bed, already feeling the cold creeping onto him. Oikawa quickly wrapped his arms around her body, bringing her closer to him, and kissed her neck, "Youre so weird. Never did I think in a million years this is how you would act after your first time. It's funny really."

"Shut up. I've been kept away from this for eighteen years. Well, more like I've been pushing it away cause I didn't really see the point of it."

"You've been pushing friends, boyfriends, sex and everything in between away for eighteen long years. wow."

She rose an eyebrow, "Not friends. I have Zi and then we somehow became friends."

"But you tried pushing me away at first."

"That's true."

His eyes softened, "Can I ask you something kinda stupid?"

"You can ask me anything you want." She whispered as she ran her hand through his hair.

"Are you happy? You know, being with me? Am I doing good as a boyfriend? I know my past has never really been brought up between us but I have struggled being a boyfriend. I just wanna make sure I'm not doing anything wrong."

Y/N stared at him for a second before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on his nose, "I'm very happy. Happier than I've ever been since I was always so cold. I think you're doing a pretty fucking amazing job as my boyfriend. You know, I told myself I'd never say this to you but I truly feel lucky enough to have someone like you love me."

He smiled, feeling very satisfied with her answer.

He was doing good.

He held her tighter, "Okay. Let's go to sleep now."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

happy new year! :)