21

: *・゚:*:・゚*21: Hickies

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*21: Hickies

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Zi and Ren, his boyfriend, stared at his best friend.

They blinked a few times, even rubbed their eyes.

They looked at each other, then at her again.

Y/N just stood there, confused.

"Girl," Zi finally spoke up, "I know you did not just fucking back to school like that.."

Her eyebrows furrowed and she lightly frowned, "What? Is it my hair? Cant be my clothes cause I'm in a fucking uniform."

His jaw dropped, "Babe, your neck is filled with hickies!"

Y/N's face turned pale, "What!?"

The two quickly took her to the side of the building, away from the other students before they saw her and caused a scene. Ren pulled out a small mirror from his back and gave it to her. When she saw her neck, her face was mortified,

"What the hell! How long do hickies stay!?" She cried.

This was the most emotion the two have ever seen from her, causing them to lightly laugh,

"Y/N you freaky girl. I didnt know you were already sleeping with Oikawa. How'd he do it?" Her best friend teased.

She scoffed, "Oh please. As if I'd sleep with him so easily."

"Then where'd these hickies come from?" Ren chimed in.

The cheerleader lightly blushed, "Does it matter?! How do I cover these!? God I didn't think he left so many."

"You have your make up bag right?"

"Always. Who do you think I am?"

Ren to the make up bag out of her school bag and gave it to Zi. He opened it up and began to use her make up to conceal everything.

When he finished, Oikawa turned the corner, finally finding them, "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

The three looked at him and saw the mark Y/N gave him was still there. Zi and Ren started laughing again and she immediately felt embarrassed again, "Do you not look in the mirror before you leave your house!?"

He rose an eyebrow, "Well duh. Gotta make sure I look good before I leave."

She quickly covered the mark with her hand, "So you thought it was okay to leave that out in the open?!"

"Oh! Well I don't care to be honest. You're my girlfriend and everyone knows it so I don't see a problem." He shrugged.

Her jaw dropped and the other two began to laugh even more.

"You seriously don't care?" She questioned her boyfriend.

He shook his head, "No. If you wanted this to be a secret then yeah I would've tried removing it before we came back but I mean, any chance to get to show everything that I'm dating the prettiest girl here!"

For some weird reason, his stupid reasoning relaxed her. She removed her hand, "Fine. But if Hajime sees it, it's your own funeral. After all, he told you not to touch me."

Oikawas face went pale, "On second thought, maybe put some make up on me too."

She lightly laughed and Zi covered the one mark she left.

"You know Zi, you should definitely become a makeup artist. You're obviously really good with beauty products. You can't even tell there was a hickey there." Y/N told her best friend.

He looked at her, stars in his eyes. She's never really given him a compliment before so he felt so happy that she did.

"Dont say shit like that Y/N. I might go straight for you!" He cried as he hugged her.

Ren and Oikawa looked at each other before Oikawa grabbed Y/N and Ren grabbed Zi, pulling them away from each other.

Suddenly, Rens eyes lit up, "Y/N! I just remembered! You promised to let me copy your homework!"

She rose an eyebrow, "I never promised you that."

He put his hands together and lightly pouted, saying please until she gave in, "Fine but my shits in my locker so-"

He grabbed her arm, "Great! Let's go before the bell rings!"

He dragged her away and Oikawa was left with Zi.

Zi looked at him, "Thank you by the way."

Oikawa was confused, "What for?"

"Just for being patient with her. You've turned my grumpy Y/N upside down. Before today, she's never given me a compliment. You've just been a good influence on her. I think she really needed someone like you in her life." He said.

The volleyball captain smiled, "I'm just happy she's happy. I promise to continue being a good influence on her."

Zi laughed, "Good. Also, please don't get her pregnant yet. I know she's in that phase where she hates children right now."

"Got it. No babies.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—