23

: *・゚:*:・゚23: Mothers Love

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧23: Mothers Love

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~When Y/N got home from school, she saw her moms car in the driveway so she thought now would be a perfect time to ask.

She walked through the door and threw her backpack on the couch, "Mom?!"

"Up here!"

The girl went up to her mothers room and found her sitting on her bed, going through some papers. Aiko smiled, "Hi! How was school?"

Y/N sat next to her, "It was okay. You're home from work early."

"Yeah well, I didn't want to be there and I had to get these papers done so I just came here to finish them."

"Ah, I see. So, I have a quick question."

Her mom looked at her, "Okay. Shoot."

The girl suddenly got nervous. She's not really one to ask for things so she got scared when she did even though her mom wasn't one to say no either.

She grabbed a pillow and hugged it, "Oikawa wants me to spend christmas break with him at his family cabin. Can I?"

Aiko put her papers down, "Alone? For two weeks? Are you sure you want to?"

"I thought about it for a while and I think it could be fun. It's time for me to break out of my comfort zone, you know? Branch out as people say." Y/N replied with a small smile on her face, "Besides, Oikawa knows not to lay a finger on me. Hajime made sure of that."

"Hajime doesn't seem like it but he'd go to extreme lengths for you now wouldn't be?" Her mom laughed.

"I wouldn't say extreme but I guess he cares. So, can I?"

Aiko pursed her lips in thought for a second as she hummed, "Sure! I trust you and know you don't make any stupid decisions so I don't see why not."

"I thought you might've said no because of spending christmas alone. I wasn't sure if you and Akio were going to do anything together so I was afraid you'd be alone. I almost told him no."

"Akio is coming over for christmas. He was hoping to spend some more time with you but I guess we can do that another time."

Y/N nodded and Aiko grabbed her hands, catching her by surprise, "Y/N, I love you. And I love Tooru. I love how good of an influence he's been on you. He's helped you smile more. He's helped you become more relaxed. I love to see you leaving this house every Saturday to go hang out with him and Hajime. I'm just glad you're enjoying life now. I know it must've gotten boring here for you with me."

The girls face softens at her moms words. Tears slowly started to form in her eyes and Aiko started laughing, "Dont cry!"

"I'm not! Mom!", She took a few deep breaths, "It's never going to be boring here with you. The only times it's ever actually sucked is when you've gotten stuck at work late and I have to eat alone. I wholeheartedly thank you for loving my boyfriend so much and trusting him as well as me. I'm sure he loves you just as much. Anyways, I love and adore you. You're everything to me."

By now the two already have tears spilling out of their eyes.

Y/N was Aiko's only daughter and really one of the only people she really trusted. Seeing her daughter do nothing but stay home all day everyday (except for when at school or cheer events) for the past 18 years had made Aiko feel like Y/N would get sick of it and her at some point.

Now she knows that never was going to be the case.

They wiped each others tears and Aiko happily sighed, "Okay, so, I guess, I hope you have fun when you leave and just be safe for whatever happens."

The cheerleader nodded, "You got it."

"Anyways, you want take out for dinner? I'm not gonna have time to cook."

"Dont worry. I'll make you dinner."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—