09

: *・゚:*:・゚* 09: New Boy

"If you're friends then he shouldn't leave you

leave you. If he does, then don't give
him what he wants."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~When Y/N got home, her mom was already setting the table. She had noticed a feint blush spread across her daughters face but chose to keep quiet about it.

"Please don't tell me they're having dinner here." She groaned. Her mom let out a soft laugh.

"They are. It's only the son and the mom. He's in the same grade year as you. I met him. He's pretty energetic so please, be nice." She softly smiled

"Fine, let's just get this over with." The (H/C) haired girl sighed.

Within an hour, they came over. The girl thought the woman's son looked nothing like her. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. Her son had spiked up silver hair with dark roots. Y/N assumed he got his looked from his father. If she wasn't so stubborn, she would even say he was a bit attractive.

"Y/N! This is Bokuto Mai and her son, Koutarou!" Her mom explained with a huge smile.

The girl bowed slightly, "It's so nice to meet you both. I'm L/N, Y/N." She gave a small smile and straightened herself.

"It's so nice to meet you too! Your mother was right, you really are a beautiful girl!" Mrs. Bokuto gushed and she blushed.

The cheerleader looked at her son who was already looking at her with a bright smile. They stared at each other until her mother called them to the dinner table.

Tonight's dinner was rather loud compared to every other night. Her mom was right. Bokuto was extremely energetic. Of course, the cheer captain didn't speak.

When dinner was over, Mai did the girls job in helping her mother and suggested she took her son up to her room to get to know each other. With the door left open of course.

She sat on her bed and Bokuto sat on the desk chair. He spun around in the chair while looking around in amazement. She could tell he had never really been in a girls room before. It was silent. The girl tightly hugged in a stuffed animal she had in her lap. Finally, his big eyes met hers,

"So, what do I call you?" Bokuto asked with a big smile.

The girl blinked a few times. She didn't think that would be the first question he would ask.

"Whatever you're comfortable with. I don't really care." She shrugged and the boy nodded.

"So, you're into music huh?" He asked her as he pointed out the records hanging on the wall and the guitar and keyboard leaning against her desk.