ch1

"wakei wakei rise and shine,

~wake up please..."

y/n:hmm,just 5 more mins..

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! Arggghhh(watch the above video)

"whoah I'm up I'm up,' the voice had startled you and now you were on the floor still sleepy and trying to process what had happened. There was no one around.

Ahh, then you remember, last night you had set your alarm to Hobi's wake-up call.

you palm your face and question your messed up brain, " am I the only weirdo who does these things, huh"you sigh and get up"whatever made me think that was a good idea? well, at least I got up on time so it is kinda effective"

It was 6:30 in the morning and since you were living near the hills it was really chilly in the morning, which just made you want to go and cuddle in your warm bed.

Fighting over the warm temptation you make your way down the stairs, your family was still asleep. 

You wash up and come outside. As usual, your neighbor was there reading his newspaper.

"good morning Mr. Jang", I smiled at the 45-year-old man.

"good morning to you too my dear, going for a jog?"

yn-"yeah just by hope woods, I will be back soon."

Mr. Jang-"yes do come back soon, you didn't forget about the new movers next door ryt? They are coming today in the morning.

you had totally forgotten about that, "huh...uh, of course not I remember, I'm a medical student, after all, my brainpower is very strong...haha." saying that you go off jogging.

Mr. Jang and his wife did real estate business, in fact, your parents had bought their house from him .  

The unoccupied house was right next to your house. But it was huge, really huge with all its fancy interiors and lighting. You knew that whoever could book that house was hella loaded.

Last week Mr Jang had mentioned about some people booking the house for 2 months, somehow your mind just deleted that info.

You thought"new people huh? Just coming to enjoy their 2 months of vacation probably"Meeting new people and starting conversations was not your strongest trait, but you did secretly hope they are nice and could make friends because you do get kinda lonely here.

You stop to catch your breath, you had been jogging in hope wood for almost half an hour now. There were a lot of woods here and it was easy to get lost, so you usually stuck to the familiar ones . 

You reach your home after half an hour, you look over to the nearby house to see if anyone had come, but no one had arrived yet. you get inside your house,

yn-"I'm back"

mom: oh you came home early? wash your hands and come help me make some dumplings.'

yn; ma, I just came after a workout, and your already giving me chores?

mom:yaah, stop babbling and come help me..

You sigh and get up, then you suddenly catch the sight of freshly prepared mochis placed on a plate.

You reach your hand to grab one only to get slapped on your hand from your mom,

yn: maa, wth

mom: this ain't for you, it's for the new neighbors.

you pout and say if you are not going to give me some I ain't gonna help you ma, your mom looks at you and say, "fine don't help just goo"

"But maa, give me just 2 please..''

"NO, just go"

Feeling denied from your mochi rights you drag yourself to your room, on the way you peek into your brothers room only to find him still asleep with his mouth hanging open. you shake your head and think"what a disappointment".

Here is a random meme for you guys. cause it's better than what I'm going to say.

Did you guys like the 1st ch? pls do comment and vote ..and  I know I might have made a lot of mistakes,  so please" ExAhcuse MEE"

love you guys byee

love you guys byee..

borahae💜💜