ch26

"I'm back" you say as you toss your shoes by the door and enter your house.

"Ahh y/n dear, how is Mr. Kim?" your dad asks lowering his newspaper.

"Oh, yeah..He is awake now "you say smiling brightly.

"Turn down the brightness y/n your face is gleaming a bit too much "you heard an annoying voice.

Ahh...the owner of that voice, yes your rotten egg brother.

You shoot him a dirty scowl as he plops himself on the couch with a smug face.

"LEE Y/N" You heard a sharp voice.

It was your mom and something in her voice told you she was mad.

"Shits about to go down "you heard your brother say as he wasted no time in fleeing to his room.

"Uhm...Hi mom. "You say stretching the cheerfulness all the way.

"Oh don't you hi mom me young lady, how dare you not come home yesterday. How could a grown lady like you crash in a house with only 7 guys. Do you know what all could have happened "she says getting all tensed up.

You roll your eyes, "mom i was literally 'next door' and besides they are not like that, they decent guys okay?"

"Huh? Oh it's not their decency I'm worried about it's yours"

"OMMA"you groan as in what the hell manner.

"What?? You were the who always went around saying one of those 7 were going to be your husband"

"Whaaht? Mom that...was just wishful thinking, just some stupid dreams we army have" you say pinching your forehead.

"Anyways don't you dare do such things again "she said folding up her arms.

"Mom I'm 22 years old for crying out loud.im an adult and i can do whatever i want "you spat back annoyed.

Shit that's when you knew, you fucked up.

My mom's lip tightened," so...you're an adult huh? you can do whatever you want you say?"

I could see her eyebrows twitching with annoyance.

Uhmm..I didn't ..."

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ..."

"AHHH!!...APPA...HELP...I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO "you scream as your mom launches at you with her flipflop.

You were now behind your father using him as a shield from your potential death threat.

"Hey, honey clam down, she didn't mean to, she just fell asleep from all the worrying from yesterday. And besides she is 22 years old, old enough to take care of herself. "Your father said trying to ease the situation.

"So what? I don't care even if she's 30 years old I 'm still her mom, and if she is not going to behave, I'm going to whoop her ass. And say about taking care of herself, she can't even speak to a person properly "Your mom said folding her hands annoyed.

"Okay, that's enough drama for today...y/n sweetie just go back to your room I'll talk to your mom "your father said shooing you away.

You waste no time to (dashi run run) into your room.

Time skip

"Ahh", you sigh as you crash into your bed. You had just finished your classes and was now scrolling through Instagram. You come across a post.

The post was captioned:Jimin's latest update on twitter.

(a/n: lets all just close our eyes and imagine there is 8pairs of shoe)

Comments.

Kookiegurl:8 pairs? 

Hobiwater: who the 8th shoe/?

gotnojams: @hobiwater maybe Namjoon's son??

Namjeasus: bwhat??

Lachimolala: I wonder where our boys at?

It was actually your shoe, and thankfully the baggy tracks you wore were just matching up with the guys.

Suddenly your phone starts vibrating and the word 'sunshine' flashes on your screen.

"Hey, hobi" you answer cheerfully.

"y/n you gotta come over this evening, okay?"

"Lemme guess campfire night again?"

"You know it, we just wanted to celebrate Tae's 'get well soon'. Don't forget to bring your mom's pork chops Jin hyung personally reminded me to tell you. 'BRING JIHO ALSO' you heard Jin practically scream through the phone.

You roll your eyes," yea sure, we will be there "you say chuckling.

"Kay, see you in a bit" Hobi chirps and hangs up.

hey guys,

I'm just really tired. Exams being just around the corner and all. BTW I got vaccinated yesterday.

Y/N's mom is not your typical wattpad mom.😂😅

Comment below if you can relate with her mom. Don't forget to,we're almost up to 10k and its all thanks to you guys. I am truly grateful. 

Thankyou guys for staying till here with me.

jiminsmochifairy 💜💗