ch16

you and the guys were busy setting up the camp.Hobi and jimin finished setting up their tent first.Jungkook kept messing around with your tent preventing you from setting up  your tent properly.

At last Yoongi had to come and shoo that idiot away,he also helped you to set up your tent to which you were very much grateful to him.

Walking towards the group you suddenly feel your stomach rumbling.You had not had breakfast so you were really hungry.

You go and grab the food your mom had packed for you guys and go towards the group.

"Hey guys, my mom packed us breakfast,lets eat...i'm sooo hungry i might faint"you say rubbing your stomach.

"OOH..Y/N  same here...bless your mom"Jin said taking the bag from you to inspect it.

"Hyung... You eat like a pig "jungkook teased him.

"HA ..well guess what I AM A PIG"Jin said glaring at jungkook.

"OKAY...OKAY ENOUGH....,lets just eat before we all turn into animals like Jin here"RM said.

"Follow me 7 humans and a pig let's go sit under the shade and eat"Rm said walking towards a tree.

You and the other members except Jin giggled and follow him.

TIME SKIP~

After a lavishing breakfast on pancakes,Korean Egg Bread and steamed eggs,you were sitting around the camp relaxed and full.

Jimin suddenly stands up,"Yaah why are guys just sitting around lazily..what are we going to do next?"

Yoongi then stands up stretching himself.

"See... Yoongi hyung is up, all of you also get up" jimin said.

Yoongi walks towards the hammock which he had set up earlier.He then lays on it and say."YAAH don't disturb me i'm going to sleep."

You all starts laughing except Jimin

"Hyuuung... did you climb a whole mountain just to sleep?"Jimin wined.

Yoongi,replies"ANI,i climbed the mountain because your irritating ass didn't stop bugging me".

Jimin pouts disappointed."Its ok jimin ..it happens here have a banana"Jhope said passing him a banana.

You start giggling.

Jimin grabs the banana and sits down pouting.

"Yaaah jiminie don't worry..you know what lets fly kites"Jin said standing up.

Jimin jumps up in excitement like a 5yr old,"hyung you are the best"he said giving Jin a bear hug.

So now Jimin,Jungkook and Jin were flying kites.