ch7

YN POV

"WAKE UP "

"WAKE UP"

I startle awake to jhopes voice. I look around to see my phone screen flashing. I sigh and ruffle up my hair, I still hadn't gotten used to that alarm.

I was still feeling very sleepy considering the fact I could not sleep much last night. But I finally resisted my temptations and decide to go for a jog.

I crept downstairs and looked through the window to see if any of my "neighbors " were about. As usual, Mr. Jang was there but I could see anyone else, I exhaled in relief. 

I gently closed the door and made my exit from my house, I gave a quick wave to Mr. Jang and made my way.

I had only run a few meters when I saw someone on the road so I slowed down. He was tall and well build. He had long black hair which was held back with a head band and was wearing a black sports jacket paired with some shorts.

Then I read the sign fila behind his jacket and that was the only thing I needed to understand who that guy was(she didn't know who it was but knew it was one of the bts members).

but before I could turn around and retreat, the guy turned around and saw me. He gave me a toothy smile and waved at me.

"oh god, too late to turn back now"I mumbled to myself. I gathered all my scattered courage and jogged up to him.

"Hi," he said flashing me his bunny smile. His cute but extremely handsome face was making it hard for me to find my words.

 His cute but extremely handsome face was making it hard for me to find my words

"h.. hi" I managed to stutter.

"Lee YN right? our weird but cute neighbor."junkook asked grinning.

"yea.., I guess I look like a weirdo considering what I did last day," I said awkwardly.

He laughed and said" Hahaha, it was pretty hilarious,hyungs did have a good laugh out of it"

"yaah stob it, I'm already embarrassed about it," I said turning red.

"ok ok I will stop, but only if you let me tag along, "jungkook said grinning.

"oh ok, but where were you going?" I asked slightly curious.

"I was just planning to go for a jog but I didn't want to get lost, the woods do seem a bit deep," he said looking around.

"yea, it is kinda deep, I usually stick the familiar routes," I said.

"oh! and is there any place where we could get coffee around here?" he asked looking at me.

"hmm, ya there is actually one by green lake, it's almost umm 3 km jog I think," I said thinking about it.

"oh jijja? Then can we jog till there?" he asked looking at me hopefully.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled "sure" I said.

AFTER 1 AND 1/2 HOURS.

We had finally reached green lake and man..I was a panting mess I stood there holding my knees, I usually didn't jog this far.

 On the other hand, jk looked as if he could run 5 more km. He wasn't even breathing heavily.

"Waah, it's beautiful "I heard him say. I lifted myself and walked up to him and I saw.

The scenery was really beautiful

The scenery was really beautiful. The morning sun painting all the trees on the surface of the lake. The cool morning breeze and the chirping of the birds just completed the picture perfectly.

I was unknowingly smiling like a fool. Then I looked up at jungkook, only to find him already looking at me. Suddenly everything seemed to be going in slow motion.

I felt my cheeks blushing, he smiled looking at me, and said" kaja"

"where ?" I asked so lost in the moment.

"to the cafe of course"

"oh right,.. uhmm of course lets go," I said coming out of my trance and walking in front of him mentally cursing myself.

Jungkook slightly grinned and followed you.' Cute' he thought.

hi army,

I actually wrote this very quickly,

i am an outdoor person i really enjoy being out in the nature and visiting new places.

what bout u guys outdoor or indoor person?

pls vote and comment, your remarks make my day..

have a good day babies

love your,

 mochifairy