ch3

Taehyung POV :

Our manager left once we all got settled into our rooms, everyone was tired from the long journey, so I decided to go and take a stroll through the house, it was really sleek and modern. Although I wanted a more cozy and homely place I didn't complain.

 Although I wanted a more cozy and homely place I didn't complain

 (This house is situated in the woods right next to y/ns house)

Walking around I came into the terrace, I stood by the railing and looked around. The surroundings were all green and beautiful, there was even a small stream running nearby.

Then I noticed someone by our gate, a girl. she was dressed in a light pink hoodie and white joggers.

She was standing there with some kind of parcel wrapped around a blue cloth. I was watching her actions closely. She seemed to hesitate to come in.

 For a second I thought she was a sasaeng fan who was stalking us, then I remembered Mr. Jang had mentioned about their neighbor's daughter, he had said she was almost our age.

I decided to go down and meet her, our manager had said that the people over here are very common people and they didn't know much about kpop and all.

so i was curious to meet her.

.'Ding dong', the bell echoed into the terrace.

I walked down the long set of stairs and by the time I reached the ground she had already come in,

"Hello? Anyone here?" I heard her small voice. Then suddenly I had an idea, I decide to sneak up on her.

I tiptoed and when I was just behind her, I go "BOO"

She just flinched a little and turned around, but when she saw my face her eyes widened and her mouth fell open, she also dropped the container on the floor.

I was confused by her reaction, surely I didn't scare her this much or is there something on my face?

Then to my horror, she just screamed, "aaaaahhhhh"

YN pov 

I stood in front of the giant ass house. I was very hesitant to step in and introduce myself to these new people. and on top of that, I had rudely shut my door on one of them.

"uhhg" I sighed walking 2 steps back then again taking one step forward." why is this so hard for you, just go in smile and introduce yourself, what's the big deal."

After 2 mins of debating with yourself, you finally walk through the gate. you go over and ring the bell. You waited for someone to come answer the door but no one did.

so you just walked in, Hello? anyone there?

"BOO" I flinch at the sound and turn around to see who it is. I turned around to see a face I had seen i million times in my life, I literally saw this guy's face last night on my phone.

My mind just went blank, completely shut down. FRICKING KIM TAEHYUNG of BTS was standing in front of me. He was wearing a black plain t-shirt and shorts, and his hair was held back using a hairband. I was JUNGSHOOK,my soul literally said "bye bitch."

I stood there with my eyes wide and gaping my mouth like a goldfish. And just then as if the power to my  brain was plugged back in I gave a scream, "ahhhhhh..."

(And of course, I had dropped the food my mom had prepared a long time ago.)

Hahaha, how will you guys react if you meet BTS walking into the house next to yours?

I believe that armies inside fanfictions are the luckiest armies in the world. I wish I could be a fictional character my next life.huh*sighs*

hope u guys liked it.pls do leave me your feedback..

bye army

borahae💜💜