ch5

YN POV

"Ahhhhh..." your scream echoed through the house."YOU, AHH YOU ARE.."

Just then suga came out of his room shouting, "YAAH! which of you fools are screaming like a girl and disturbing my peace? I SWEAR IM GONNA KICK YOUR..." he stopped short when he saw me.

My poor mind had barely just taken the shock of seeing taehyung and now suga?NO, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

I kept looking back and forth between tae and suga like a dumb potato.

RM POV

I heard a scream, the next thing I heard was suga hyung's shouting. I guessed the maknaes must be just messing around again.

but I got curious when hyung ceased his cursing halfway,"hyung doesn't stop midway through cursing, that's weird"

So, I come out of my room," What's going on guys, why are you guys so noisy?"

I come out to find a startled tae and a confused suga, and between them, there was a girl whose expression looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"uhhhm what's going on over here?" I ask

By that time all the members were there with us, and they looked just as confused as me.

then suddenly jk says "oh ! hyung she is our neighbor that I saw in the morning."

He then leans into Jimin's ear and says "you know the rude one.."

YN POV

My brain still had not processed the fact that I was really standing in front of the one and only BTS.

Well, you can't blame me because never in a billion years had I thought I could even meet BTS and moreover have them as my freakin neighbors. What is this a drama?

And then I just started laughing seems like my hysteria was starting to act up."HAHAHA WOW, what a nice dream, it seems so real.I said looking around at all their faces."I can't believe I'm still sleeping" I said smiling .

"what dream? sleeping? what are you talking about?" JK asks.

''Well I'm still dreaming, that's why you guys are all here" I said.

Then Jimin just smiled showing his adorable crescent eyes and said" you're not dreaming beautiful."

oh, my heart, his smile was enough to make me melt, and then he called me" beautiful"?Oh, my poor hearteu.

I laugh and say"of course I am dreaming how else can you explain what's happening?" 

"you see if I slap myself in my dream it won't hurt, "smack''*slaps own face*

Hobi who was obviously startled by your questionable action looked over at jin with an expression that read," you sure she is in her right state of mind?"

To which jin just shrugs his shoulder and shakes his head.

"ouch "that hurt, "This is not a dream huh?"I looked around at them one more time and say, "BTS IS MY FREAKIN NEW NEIGHBOURS?!!!"

Then guess what,

~ I blackout.

I don't know about you guys but I would probably faint if I see BTS in real life.

I hope you guys liked this ch.

I know there might be some mistakes and the story doesn't feel smooth but friends it's my first time writing a book so pls forgive me.

eventually I believe I can improve my writing skills.

borahae army..