ch 24

You had fallen asleep  sitting next to Taehyung .You feel someone's hand stroking your hair. You look up and see Taehyung looking down at you with a somber face.

You jump up to embrace him ,happy and relieved to see him awake. "OH MY GOD..TAE...YOU FINALLY WOKE UP.."

You pull apart from him and he looks at you deeply with his dark brown orbs.

"I'm sorry but who are you dear?" He asks you with a puzzled look.

"What..?" Your heart just broke into a thousand pieces." Who...am  I ?You don't remember me?" You ask tears starting to fill up your eyes.

He looks at you and then suddenly starts laughing "Hahah I got you...Hows my acting skills?"he says nudging your shoulders thinking you also found it funny.

But his smile fell as soon as you started crying. Tears were pouring out of  your eyes,the thought of him forgetting you shook you.

"yaah.. y/n it was only a joke...don't cry"Taehyung said trying to wipe your face.

"JOKE?!...WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS? You know how worried i was for you....You Idiot" You yelled at him in between sobs.

"Why? why were you so worried about me forgetting you?" Taehyung asked nonchalantly.

"WHY?..WELL CAUSE I FREAKING LO... *cough*Uhmm I mean Cause i care about you "You say looking down.

Taehyung smiles looking at you,

"What?...why are you smiling like a fool? "You ask him annoyed and embarrassed.

"You know you love this fool y/n.." he said smirking at you.

"What?..*scoffs* No i don't" You say but your face was already pink.

"Oh you don't?...oh well then i might just forget you again" Tae said casually.

"WHAT?NO..YOU CAN'T JUST FORGET ME" you said suddenly holding on to his arm,it was a quick reaction cause him not remembering you frightened you.

Tae gives you a sly smile."oKAY...Give me a reason to remember you.."he said trying to lock eyes cause you were avoiding eye contact.

"cause...."You say looking into his blanket.

"cause..Iloveyou"You whisper quickly.

"What?...I didn't quite catch you there y/n" Taehyung said obviously teasing you.

"TAE..."You whine annoyed.

"What ?I really didn't hear you...I think its because of all these bandages "He said acting all dramatic.

"OKAY..OKAY....I FREAKING LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG.."You say clenching your fist and closing your eyes,just wanting to get it out of your chest.

You open your eyes slowly,but before you could process anything,Taehyung grabs your neck pulling you to him by your neck and kiss you.

You widen your eyes not knowing what to do .He pulls out and looks at your face smiling. "You should see your face now "he said chuckling and goes in for another kiss.

 "You should see your face now "he said chuckling and goes in for another kiss

This time you also kiss him back ,it was passionate kiss. You could feel the longing ,the pain and the happiness from the kiss.

"IS EVERYTHING ALR-"Yoongi came in and stopped halfway when he saw you both.Jin was also behind him and had seen you both kissing and now he was standing with an open mouth.

You both break the kiss as soon as yoongi comes in ,You tried to move way from him but Tae just kept you pressed to his chest.

"Tae..you're awake.."Jin said relieved.

"YAAH ofcourse he is...what i wanna know is what's going on here?"Yoongi said motioning his fingers between you two.

Tae clears his throat,"Hyung let me formally introduce you to my girlfriend..Lee Y/n"he said chuckling.

"Taehyung you idiot i'm gonna kill you for this"you say gritting your teeth.

Tae just laughs.You were so embarrassed and you were sure you were now looking like a tomato.

You reluctantly face the other two.

"I see your girlfriend is a tomato"Yoongi said straight at your face.

You cover your face once again leaning into Tae's shirt.

"Hyung don't tease her..she is already a shy baby"he said rubbing your back.

"Aiish stop being so cute you two..You guys are making me feel single"Jin said smiling.

"You are single jin" Suga said savagely.

Jin scoffs"No i'm not..I have Namjoon"Jin said raising an eyebrow.

Yoongi sighs,"sure you do.."He says rolling his eyes and walk out of the door.

"Yaah You don't believe me?"Jin said walking after yoongi leaving you two alone again.

You look up at Taehyung ,he was also looking at you.You both laugh.

Taehyung cups your face and kiss your forehead." You don't know how happy I am right now y/n"

You smile at him and it was true, the sparkle in his deep brown orbs was back. The same mesmerizing  eyes that always made you lost in its depth staring at your soul.

"I guess getting hurt was worth it"he says smiling at you.But your expressions become serious

"How dare you...of course not...what were you thinking walking into the woods like that. God...you know how much you scared me yesterday. If something would have happened to you...I swear...I-"Your eyes were again starting to fill up with tears as you thought of yesterday.

"Shhh baby...don't cry again..hey i'm here...and i'm not leaving you..."Taehyung said wiping a tear with his thump.

"Promise? "You asked with a small sniffle.

"I promise" He said and pulled you in for a hug.

You hugged him tightly never wanting to let go ."I love you Tae" you say lightly.

"I love you too y/n" Taehyung says holding you in his arms.

hello guys 

your author here.Yea i'm not dead..well not yet..but probably gonna die soon.

Well Tae and y/n ended up together.Phew..that was a long journey.I feel bad for Kookie but unfortunately he is the 2nd lead of this story so..you know how the international law of 2nd leads work.

The story is not ending here,lots more chs to come.You thought happy endings were that easy...HAHA well guess what its not...well atleast in fan fics they seemed to be easier but you know what lets just add more drama to the book.

Do you guys even read what i'm writing here?Anyways..Just like always pls do vote and comment, cause it really makes my day.

Love you gois 

Bye.