ch21

Taehyung's Pov

It had been 2 days since i had confessed to y/n about my feelings.After hearing her reply i just had gotten so angry not at her but at myself that i had just lashed out at her.

Its just that i felt so frustrated with my life,I mean if you look at it from afar my life seems perfect..I'm famous,part of BTS..a global icon...But...its empty, all my life I have been living under a cover a filter making my very existence perfect.

My every move being watched by medias and other prying eyes.

Not only me but same goes for most kpop idols...I mean we are also humans..we also feel emotions,we also fall in love...We are not perfect like they think we are.

I don't even know if people love me for me or because I'm V of BTS.

I sigh and hug my legs and look out  from the window.Y/n was standing in her lawn.For the last two days we had been avoiding each other.

To be honest it hurt..a lot.Sometimes i wish i was a nobody...life would be so free then.I mean I love music,the joy i get when i see army cheering to our songs is not measurable.

But something good will always have a bad side to it as well and with that comes all that blood sucking journalists,sasaengs and haters who are just waiting to see even the slightest of our mistakes.

I know I should focus on my career but I just can't help myself from falling for y/n.Everytime I see her my heart just starts beating rapidly.Her flustered face and cute smile is something I'm sure i will never have enough of.

She also likes me but...not in the way i do..

I sigh and draw the curtain close.

END OF TAE POV

TIME SKIP(night time)

You pull on your black hoodie and a pair of joggers.RM had invited you for a meal with them.You really liked spending time with them it was a lot of fun but the situation between you and tae kept bothering you.

Every time you guys meet he just seemed to look away from you.And it hurt badly when he ignored you.It just made you realise how much deep you had fallen for that guy.

You sigh and go down the stairs.They had invited Jiho as well but mom didn't let him go since he had an exam the next day.

You reach the guys,they were all sitting under the tent with the lights just as same as the last time.

"Hey guys"you greet them and sit down next to JK and Jimin.Taehyung was sitting across you,you looked at him but he didn't seem to mind you and just scrolled through his phone.

"Oh y/n what have you brought?"Hobi asked pointing towards the basket in my hand.

"huh..oh yea here my mom prepared this"I said passing it over to Hobi.

"Oh!its pork chops"Hobi said opening the container.

"Hmmm smells really good"Jimin said taking a dramatic whip of the air.

"Y/n your mom is a really good cook"Jin said taking a piece with his chopsticks.

"Yaa y/n why can't you learn something from her?"Jk asked teasing you.

You punch his shoulder in return.He laughs.

You guys all dig into the food and after sometime RM comes back with a few bottles of soju and beer.